63 times
    Time Online
    12d 8h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Hey aymo

I'm sorry that happened to you.
    However, I don't really understand the repercussions, if any, towards you.
    It'd be more obvious that other people who have access to this site could seemingly out the neoboards poster for being affiliated to cK, like what @(you need an account to see links) said.

I do understand the feeling of betrayal where a person who is supposedly a trusted member of cK, took information that you supplied and blasted it on the boards.
    But in terms of safety and your account and personal information, it's still safe and not doxxed in any way, right?

I believe we've discussed this thread being moved to cK+ a couple of times before? and also about making a cK+ "guild" for battling. The end conclusion was that the information is readily available and easily accessible through either joining the guild on your main/side, or even getting the information on the neocord and there was no need to actually gatekeep this to only cK+ since there's no particular way for the posters here to get doxxed/account to get found out.

But nevertheless, I'm not posting to go against anyone, just trying to understand the situation and to confirm if everyone's safe (except the one who posted on the neoboards with a copy-paste of spoilered info). My reason for writing this post is to critically challenge the thought process of moving this to cK+. The end goal of sharing the information is to get more like-minded people to join the same guild and to do more battles in order to win the battle and get the rewards/avatars. By gatekeeping the information to only cK+, we lose a certain stream of people that would otherwise benefit the majority by helping to battle, and in turn we are helping all the members of cK (who are not part of the bad eggs).

Just my 2-cents! If you all feel that there's a threat to your safety, then by all means move it to cK+.

I will message you with some more information

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aymo For This Useful Post:

Unown (3 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    +1 to move it.

It's a shame when people don't embrace the uniqueness of our community. I've never met another forum that is more welcoming and helpful to new members than clraik.
    There is a reason we are here and not on the cesspool that is the Neoboards.

First Rule of clraik: We don't talk about clraik
    PipBoy
    Born 6/06/2021
    The Bestest Ryugotchi in the World

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teslagirl For This Useful Post:

Alena (4 Days Ago),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (3 Days Ago),Junellie (4 Days Ago),Styx (4 Days Ago),xCarRadio (3 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m