Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    17h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Neopets Image Clicks / Program Ideas

Hi everyone!

I sort of mentioned this in an introduction thread, but I just wanted to ask the wider forum if anyone else knew what the image clicks were or if anyone knew of a list of neopets sponsor links. I used to use them when I was younger, it was on a (now defunct) website called neoacademy. The website ran through a bunch of links in the background and could net you up to 100k without doing a thing.

I used to use neopets so much when I was younger, and now work as a programmer and I thought it would be fun to try and write a (fairly simple) program in my spare time. I want something genuinely useful to myself and the community. And I thought if I could get my hands on a list of working sponsor links (there must be some!!) I could make a program that would get you $$ with the click of a button. If anyone has any other program ideas, then mention them too! (as I am sort of thinking that I might not find any active sponsor links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghekolus For This Useful Post:

Infiniti (09-26-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yeah the old NeoAcademy site (now closed) would visit all sponsor links, including hidden ones and you'd net around 100K? I believe it started high but as time went by, sponsor links would go down and the amount returned was low, around 30-40K.

I'm sure most if not all of these links are now down. But luckily there are other methods to gaining lots of NP.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    17h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I feel like I remember getting close to 100k, although... maybe that was an upper limit exaggeration lol... I think at first it would get really high amounts but that was like once a month, because some sponsor links would have different times of how often you could do them. I feel like I should get over this haha. It was just such an easy way to make NP back in the day. What would you recommend as a fairly safe way to generate lots of NP that I can do right now? I have a VPN so can use multiple accounts.

I haven't really used neopets in 5/6 years... so I am very behind the times haha

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I loved Neoacademy, haha. It was such a bummer when it closed down.
    Unfortunately, that site highlighted the vulnerability of those sponsor clicks, so I believe ALL of them were actually removed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maelstra For This Useful Post:

ghekolus (09-26-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    17h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the absolute confirmation. I will move on and seek alternative $ generation methods..