7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Multis

From all the multi accounters people have, it seems that Flight Rising doesn't have IP checks on them. It's very weird. I see people have posted on the forums saying they have a second account because they don't know the rules. But it's weird that Flight Rising doesn't tell people clearly they can only have 1 account because then people will make stupid mistakes and get banned when stupid rather then when they cheat.

With open registration, it should be easy to make lots of accounts however. Have any of you found good uses for your accounts? I have mine bot the coliseum during festivals and sell currency.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    honestly, my first account got banned cause I lived with 3 other roommates and I got them ALL into it.. I sent them trades to help them out, but nothing ALOT at all and FR banned all of us for "multi accounts" and pretty much told me to F off... it was super upsetting. I hate FR support.. >.<

edit: now that im out of college i don't have this issue since it's just me lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    They do check IPs, but most people just use VPNs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 20h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I live with someone who also plays, and we're both into the same types of things on FR so I do worry we come off as multis of the same person. I just tell people we're brothers and leave a note on my profile sometimes. Never had an issue with it and I've been living with him for two years.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    FR seems very inconsistent about this type of thing--ive heard countless cases of people with roommates/family members or even just friends with accounts being banned for "multi-ing", but i've literally never heard of anyone who ACTUALLY multis getting banned for it (aside from very obvious people who like, post about it on FR itself). It's ridiculous to me that they wont listen to appeals about it. If I got banned unfairly, after all the time, energy, and MONEY i've poured into this site over the course of 5 years, I'd be pissed beyond belief. And this has happened to so many people I know of, and people who have been around for a long time too.
    FR really seems like it doesnt care about its userbase at times.