Thread: Best anime to watch this season?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Best anime to watch this season?

Hey guys, I see the anime subforum is kinda outdated by now so I wanted to give it a try to keep it in touch with the newest seasons.

This is intended for the Summer season (From July to September) but we can go on as new ones arrive.

As for now im watching:

Cells at work.- You may know about this because of all those plateletes videos. This is a visual representation of what cells do in the human body, one specific cell at the time. You ever wanted to marry an erythrocyte or a Macrophage? Yeah, me neither, but this series makes you think it's possible... Art, story and animation is really good, in fact.

Back Street Girls.- Ok, this plot says WEEB all around the place but hear me out: So, three Yakuza members get in trouble and have to choose between death or having their sex changed in Thailand and becoming Idols. I thought (even by the opening) this was gonna be oversexualized, boring and ashaming to watch but the Fanservice here is minimal and what distinguishes this from the others is its AMAZING HUMOUR. I haven't laughed like this from an anime maybe in years. This kind of over-the-top humour reminds me of DMC, for example. Stop whatever you're doing and watch it now D__D

I'll stop there so you can also recommend some others. What are you watching this season? Movies apply :p

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    61d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Im watching two atm, want to add more though.

Angels of death: A girl is alone on a room and she has no idea how she got there, then she arrives to an elevator, gets to another floor and realizes the person in that floor is trying to kill her. Wont say anything else so i dont spoil it but ive liked it so far.

Sirius the Jaeger: Its about vampire hunters, the fights are really cool and the second episode reminded me of one from fma, although its not the same :p

I started watching them cause the titles caught my attention, want to add some comedy though, havent seen those in a while so i might start watching back street girls, sounds funny from what you said.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    27d 2h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'd recommend:

Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) just because of the story and it's one of the best ones out there.

Castlevania - Netflix - Dark story line and only about 5 or 6 episodes but super well put together and the animation is on par.

7 Deadly Sins - Shonen type anime with a typical storyline and hero that is likable. Also on Netflix. Season 2 is online.

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Asobi Asobase - seriously anime is hilarious.

I agree with Jaeger. Im really enjoying this anime so far

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    16d 21h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I am loving Cells at Work, its right up my alley as a Bio student. I want to recommend Happy Sugar Life, its pretty awesome and wild so far. Its sort of horror/suspense, and the protagonist reminds me of the girl from Mirai Nikki.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm waiting for Kimetsu no Yaiba! The manga is SO GOOD!