Hey guys, I see the anime subforum is kinda outdated by now so I wanted to give it a try to keep it in touch with the newest seasons.

This is intended for the Summer season (From July to September) but we can go on as new ones arrive.

As for now im watching:

Cells at work.- You may know about this because of all those plateletes videos. This is a visual representation of what cells do in the human body, one specific cell at the time. You ever wanted to marry an erythrocyte or a Macrophage? Yeah, me neither, but this series makes you think it's possible... Art, story and animation is really good, in fact.

Back Street Girls.- Ok, this plot says WEEB all around the place but hear me out: So, three Yakuza members get in trouble and have to choose between death or having their sex changed in Thailand and becoming Idols. I thought (even by the opening) this was gonna be oversexualized, boring and ashaming to watch but the Fanservice here is minimal and what distinguishes this from the others is its AMAZING HUMOUR. I haven't laughed like this from an anime maybe in years. This kind of over-the-top humour reminds me of DMC, for example. Stop whatever you're doing and watch it now D__D

I'll stop there so you can also recommend some others. What are you watching this season? Movies apply :p