Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could move to any country, where would you move?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteiku View Post
    Japan is definitely one of the most beautiful countries I've been to. I'd love to retire there but I wouldn't want to work there the pressure and expectations just seem a bit much.
    Yes. Pretty much what I was thinking. Their working standards are insane. But just the way the country moves so smoothly hurt made me fall in love with it instantly. And yes I love that they have beer in their vending machines ��

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    Yes. Pretty much what I was thinking. Their working standards are insane. But just the way the country moves so smoothly hurt made me fall in love with it instantly. And yes I love that they have beer in their vending machines ��
    Yes!! The vending machine culture is so convenient and food is high quality but cheap 90% of the time. I actually planned to go America last year but ended up going to Japan for a third round. Just couldn't stay away Only downside is rush hour travel especially in the big cities like Tokyo. Almost impossible to get breathing space

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteiku View Post
    Yes!! The vending machine culture is so convenient and food is high quality but cheap 90% of the time. I actually planned to go America last year but ended up going to Japan for a third round. Just couldn't stay away Only downside is rush hour travel especially in the big cities like Tokyo. Almost impossible to get breathing space
    yeah I understand why you went back, I am going back for sure, but I also want to go to the states. So many choices. Yes travel hour was the worst, although one of my best memories involved traveling. After 1 and a half week I thought I had the travel system down because I hadn't made a single error. But we went to Kyoto and managed to take a train in the wrong direction. Awesome 1 hour walk back to the hotel though. Saw so much interesting things. Bah now I want to go back xD.

Are you planing of doing a 4th trip? I am for sure doing that, whether before or after the states, I will go back xD

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    yeah I understand why you went back, I am going back for sure, but I also want to go to the states. So many choices. Yes travel hour was the worst, although one of my best memories involved traveling. After 1 and a half week I thought I had the travel system down because I hadn't made a single error. But we went to Kyoto and managed to take a train in the wrong direction. Awesome 1 hour walk back to the hotel though. Saw so much interesting things. Bah now I want to go back xD.

Are you planing of doing a 4th trip? I am for sure doing that, whether before or after the states, I will go back xD
    Probably not a 4th trip so soon but I'm down to do that America trip that never happened or Europe would also be nice but just expensive

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    New Zealand. You never here about shit going on in NZ....

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Either a rural/pretty area or sorta busy city in Japan. I don't know but I've always loved it because I had a heavy upbringing of pokemon and anime that it led me down to loving japan alot!! I especially love the red gate, cherry blossoms, certain temples where you write down stuff and make a prayer, of course the pokemon center, and nintendo shop, big ramen noodle fan so a ideal tonkotsu ramen shop would be awesome, ive seen cute little kawaii and fun stores in japan on youtube, i just think i would love everything except japan being so compacted lol I know very little language though, I took a japan language class in college but only for half a semester because i had to drop it due to being in too many hard classes at once, it was like a extra class to take. I always wanted to be one of those people that studied abroad to japan or something in college but never got the chance. I am also thinking about hosting a japanese teen over the summer either this yr or next yr and you just host them for a summer and show them your town, my friend knows someone that does this in the area, it would be so awesome to learn more about the culture, i am always watching youtube videos about it!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I haven't traveled too far outside the US, but a few years ago I made it to Vancouver, BC (Canada) and I absolutely fell in love. The city, the people, the weather, the fact that it's no time at all until you're driving out of the hustle and bustle and you're surrounded by nothing but trees hundreds of feet tall and some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in my life...ugh. I would love to live there, the PNW is all I've heard it is <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Europe.. loved how cheap it was to get around and the food tastes so much better than here in america

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    21h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've lived in 8 different countries. Born UK, lived in US most of my life, with stretches in South Africa, Ukraine, Hungary, Canada, Chile, and Mexico. By far my favorite to live in, day to day, was Canada. Specifically, Toronto. All the excitement and art and restaurants and culture of NYC, about half the chance of being mugged on any given Saturday night ��

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wish I could move to Canada or Japan!!
    �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。 ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚ /╲/\(╭ ᐖ ╮)/\╱\ �。�。�。�。�。�。�。゜。�。�。�。