18/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

This is awkward...

So... I bought a few shells and have all the info on them. Didn't change the password which is my fault. I used them to store pets, well, NOW someone is posting on the boards with one of those UN... Checked the other and its frozen... Was using those a while ago as my mains side accounts. I don't know if its original owner, or someone sold them again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    If you bought them from a reputable seller I doubt they would steal the accounts back to re-sell. Especially since they're shells, most sellers wouldn't stoop so low and risk their reputation just for a couple extra bucks. I'm 99% sure it was the original owner or another hacker, but it sucks either way. Suppose you can call this lesson learned? ^^ (Don't just change the password, change ALL the information when you get into an account next time)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Oh yeah, lesson learned. There wasn't anything on the accounts, but they definitely changed the name and gender (which I didn't change). I'm just hoping they don't do something shady since one is already frozen. I don't think I used my VPN since they were with my main. It's been well over a year since I logged into them though.
    Last edited by Brittney; 07-26-2018 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Spelling

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Since they're attached to your main I would definitely sent a report to get the other one frozen for protection as well--you definitely don't want them doing anything that could get you chain frozen. D: