Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I have... probably too many pets. But re: dogs Poms are surprisingly nice dogs, having 7 is basically like having 1 medium sized dog with 28 feet. So here you go: Bear, Poncho, Maximo, Flirt (she came to me as Onyx, but Flirt fit way better), Cookie, Cocoa and Che.

My first dog was a Keeshond named Shadow and after her a kees-mix named Stardog.

For like the five minutes I was a junior handler, one of the people I ran the show crowds with had American Eskimos, and I ran his dog Paladin (we called him Pal) a few times.

Pronouns
    ✨ she / her✨
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    286 times
    Time Online
    59d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Poms are really great dogs! My best friend owns a Pomeranian named Oscar and he's such a sweet and well-mannered dog. He was rescued from a puppy mill, and he lives a good life now with my friend and her family

I don't have any dogs, sadly, but I do have 5 cats
    Momma Milly- who was adopted from a shelter, Jill- a feral cat that comes and goes, Felicia- a mom-to-be who decided to come in and make my place her home, and Mr. Lipstick and Fuzzy- Felicia's sons who I planned to adopt out but never did because I grew too attached to them lol

OP, I'm sorry to hear about Lucy

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Aw man, always sucks when a pet has to move on, but it has to happen some time- my condolences, OP.

I have a cat by the name of Chrysanthemum myself, a little Dilute Calico. She’s very sweet, sleeping in her bed behind me right now. She’s about 9 now, so I named her when I was in... early middle school? Sounds about right.

I really love natural names for characters and pets, so a lot of mine are named after plants or gemstones or such.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm sorry for your loss
    I have two cats, Buddy (originally 'Leo' when we adopted him) and Sapphire (girl). My mum has two GSD's, Kia & Indi (both girls) <3

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have a really big fat fluffy cat called Molly
    She has a really bad temper and she is a shit hunter. The only thing she's ever brought home is half a moth and a pebble :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    5d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

What's your pet's name?

My dog is a pomeranian! His name is Coco and used to be super annoying when we got him as a new puppy and now it�s been 13 years and he doesn�t have energy to be yappy xD I still love him so so sooo much though.

Sorry to hear about Lucy.
    German shepherds are quite beautiful (and majestic :p so you must have had a bunch of great memories!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    To all who have lost a beloved pet - I am sorry for your loss.
    I have many furkids OTRB (Over The Rainbow Bridge) that they can meet and play with: Grace, Tigger, Jay, Whisper, Ears, Pepperoni (aka Good Boy), Alex, Collin, and most recently Geno

My current family of furkids is: Mater, Duncan, Blossom, Belle, Holly, Granite and Chewy. All were adopted from the rescue group where I used to volunteer.

Our feral cat regulars from the woods out back is: Autumn (who is my favorite but is currently missing, and I'm very worried about her), Shadow, and Big Orange. There are also several randoms that come by, either feral cats from the woods or pets that heartless people abandoned because they thought "oh look, woods and a stream, looks like a great place to abandon a cat" Yeah, except they likely don't know how to hunt, and most will be killed by a raccoon or fox in the first week. *sad* I rescue and rehome those I can, but it's not always easy to trap a scared abandoned former housepet.

As you might guess by the number of my furkids, I'm a HUGE animal lover. I'm also a former vet tech and volunteered in animal rescue for the last decade or so.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hello fellow animal lovers!

Yeah for those that had lost their pets, it doesn't ever seem to get easier whenever they have to go.

I've had cats in my household since I was born. We adopt strays here. Right now I have a kitten named Katt because he had a twin named Kitt but he passed away a while ago (likely due to chocolate poisoning).
    My family doesn't like naming cats with fancy names because my mom has this belief that cats shouldn't be given fancy names. To me, names aren't an issue but I'd leave it to my mom anyways.

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Isabelle - Ferret
    Desmia - Cat
    Madame La'Rose Delaruse - My turtle
    Teacup - Girlfriends turtle
    Lil Foot - Turtle i recently saved

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a white cockatiel named Cecil, and recently adopted a dying stray which I named after the street she was found on -- Seneca.