Thread: [GUIDE] How to get your refund with Paypal! (with pictures)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Exclamation [GUIDE] How to get your refund with Paypal! (with pictures)

Shopping onlines great, you dont have to leave your bed and it comes straight to your door, well at least in theory. This is a pretty simple guide for those who have payed for something that never showed up with paypal. It doesn't matter if you bought something from ebay, amazon, or etsy, as long as money was exchanged through paypal you'll be able to use this technique! Paypal tends to be more reliable when it comes to actually delivering refunds and gives you a whopping 180 days since you made the payment to take action, unlike a lot of other websites. So let's get started!

(you need an account to see links)
    First go to the help section from your home page

Now you�re gonna want to go here to the resolution centre

In the resolution centre you can view and make claims for refunds and the like. I don�t have any currently but I have needed to request one before and it came through! You�re going to want to click on the big �report a problem� button.

From here select the payment you want to dispute and click continue

Woo!! We�re almost there!! Paypal likes it if you message the seller first but you can skip that if you already have or just don't want to.

So here you�re going to want to put in details like how long the shipping was expected to take, and any other details like communications with the seller. If the product was digital you should explain the details regarding that here as well! When I made my claim I just said that the product had not shown up a month after the last expected shipping date and that the seller was not responding to my 4 previous emails and I got my refund!

And that�s it! Since paypal doesn�t deliver the payment to the seller until after you get your product it�s relatively easy to get you money back.

Good luck and shop smart everyone! :D

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to casperillion For This Useful Post:

Black Dog (06-22-2018),Mama Bear (06-22-2018),♥ Munna ♥ (02-11-2024),Nyu (06-22-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    96d 23h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Amazingly helpful! I will definitely be bookmarking this. c:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    I highly suggest using an image hosting site for the pictures so you can have them bigger and thus easier to see. Obviously spoiler tags on them when they're bigger would be good to prevent stretching the page too much.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I highly suggest using an image hosting site for the pictures so you can have them bigger and thus easier to see. Obviously spoiler tags on them when they're bigger would be good to prevent stretching the page too much.
    Thanks for the advice!!! I'll definitely try to start doing that in future!!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

no problem!!