129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookymane View Post
    Interesting. I honestly did not know that many white people had been killed in 2017 by police. You got me there. But if you look at those statistics, you'll see right there how many times black people have been shot by police. Though it is less than white people (honestly amazes me because you NEVER hear about it lol), it's still quite a significant amount. Can't deny that. It is a problem. Police brutality is a problem.

Also, taken from facebook: [video=]https://www.facebook.com/policethepoliceACP/videos/2244819848868332/[/video]

Though it is not a black person he was shooting at, was this police officer's life in ANY danger? Why did he have to shoot him? Because he resisted arrest? Come on.

>shoots guy multiple times and has the nerve to ask if the person's okay when he's obviously unresponsive and probably dead
    >claims he had a gun, but now he can't find it lol
    >a lot of bystanders came to yell and videotape the officer and most of them were white/hispanic.

That entire FB page is filled with videos like that. I think we're getting off topic now though, so agree to disagree. I do agree 100% with that very last part though, and with that, I apologize for my wording in previous posts.
    I agree, that shooting could've been avoided easily and/or been dealt with differently (eg. a stun gun). What was going through the officers head, I don't know. BUT innocent people don't run and I'm guessing that's what he had been taught.

While we're being off topic anyway, I don't understand why you're pulling the black race card on shootings and only focusing on them. Black victims only make up a little over 29% of all the kills. If you want to know why black shootings make it to the news, look at your media channels and you can find the problems there. No one cares about white people getting shot, because it's not interesting and doesn't stir anything up. Why aren't we talking about how many black people other black people kill? Why does the topic of black people being killed only come up when the killer is white/a white cop?

(you need an account to see links)

If you want to know why cops have prejudice against black people, read (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileYaDead For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (06-21-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    97d 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    I agree, that shooting could've been avoided easily and/or been dealt with differently (eg. a stun gun). What was going through the officers head, I don't know. BUT innocent people don't run and I'm guessing that's what he had been taught.

While we're being off topic anyway, I don't understand why you're pulling the black race card on shootings and only focusing on them. Black victims only make up a little over 29% of all the kills. If you want to know why black shootings make it to the news, look at your media channels and you can find the problems there. No one cares about white people getting shot, because it's not interesting and doesn't stir anything up. Why aren't we talking about how many black people other black people kill? Why does the topic of black people being killed only come up when the killer is white/a white cop?

(you need an account to see links)

If you want to know why cops have prejudice against black people, read (you need an account to see links)
    Man, I was just saying that as an example when were were talking about X. Can we please step away from this argument now?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    If you want to debate gun violence or gun laws in America, there's a thread for it in the debate section

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Black Dog (06-21-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    xxxtentacions grave is a gender neutral bathroom

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    I enjoyed what little I've heard of his music, he definitely had a unique flow for a popular/mainstream artist
    Better artists than him still underground though, making similar if not better music.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    RIP MY MANS. Still feeling the aftershocks of having such a legend leave

Userbars