Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    97d 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m

XXXTentacion dead at 20.

Taken from wikipedia:

Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy (January 23, 1998 – June 18, 2018), better known by his stage name XXXTentacion, was an American rapper, singer and songwriter.

Born and raised in Plantation, Florida, Onfroy spent most of his childhood in Lauderhill. He began writing music after being released from a youth correction center and released his first song on SoundCloud in June 2013, titled "News/Flock". He was a popular figure in SoundCloud rap, a trap scene that takes elements of lo-fi music and harsh 808s.

Onfroy released his debut album, 17, on August 25, 2017. Onfroy's second album, ?, was released on March 16, 2018. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, with its singles "Sad!" and "Changes" peaking at numbers seven and 37 on the Billboard Hot 100 respectively.

On June 18, 2018, Onfroy was fatally shot in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
    I only knew like three songs, so I was never really a fan. But I knew of him, and it just gets me how someone YOUNGER than me was able to accomplish so much only within a couple of years, and then be murdered by a couple of lowlifes in the blink of an eye. I'm actually losing sleep over this, lol. I guess it just goes to show that no one is promised tomorrow and any day could be your last.

What are everyone's thoughts? What did you first think when you heard the news? Do you think Soldier Kidd is the murderer? What do you think about the conspiracy that Drake put a hit out on X? How about the video of him prophesying his own death? I wanna hear everything.

However, please keep any and all negative opinions to yourself. X isn't alive to defend himself, nor do I think it's right to bash a dead person for their past when he was just a kid and in the middle of a HUGE metamorphosis, even doing massive charity work in his last days.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 06-20-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I don't follow or care to follow any of these new rappers on the radio, but I definitely think he deserved to live. From what I've seen, he was turning his life around and trying to better himself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm sorry, but asking what are everyone's thoughts and then saying please keep negative opinions to yourself kind of contradict each other. Did he deserve to die? Probably not. Did he bring this on himself with his (past) behaviour? Probably. Being "just a kid" doesn't give you any free passes, something that kids and teens tend to forget these days. Is (you need an account to see links) okay? Or (you need an account to see links)? They're both kids, why should they be responsible?

Also taken from wikipedia:

In July 2016, Onfroy was arrested and charged with robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.[24][25] After posting $10,000 bail, Onfroy continued to work on his debut independent album, Bad Vibes Forever, which had a slated October 31, 2016 release date.[8] The album missed the release date and was delayed due to Onfroy being arrested in early October on charges of false imprisonment, witness tampering and aggravated battery of a pregnant victim

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmileYaDead For This Useful Post:

Air (06-21-2018),Aska (06-22-2018),Forever (06-20-2018),Owl (06-21-2018),rallygou (06-20-2018),Synth Salazzle (06-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    I'm sorry, but asking what are everyone's thoughts and then saying please keep negative opinions to yourself kind of contradict each other. Did he deserve to die? Probably not. Did he bring this on himself with his (past) behaviour? Probably. Being "just a kid" doesn't give you any free passes, something that kids and teens tend to forget these days. Is (you need an account to see links) okay? Or (you need an account to see links)? They're both kids, why should they be responsible?

Also taken from wikipedia:
    Agreed. That Tekashi kid is going to end up in the same boat. He bad-mouthed the Mexican Mafia. Not a good idea.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Owl (06-21-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I think it's best to reflect on his music and not his controversial past.

I've read that his music helped many people through hard times. RIP ~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Pachirisu (06-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    14d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    No one deserves to die that young.
    He did a lot for his community and really wanted to make a change. Sucks that people refuse to let go of his past and that he never lived to rectify it. I understand what he did to his ex was awful, but some really wish to spit on his grave.

I hope that X's family and his friends can find peace.
    RIP XXX Tentacion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pachirisu For This Useful Post:

Black Dog (06-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    24d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I don't think anyone deserves to die, but its kinda hard to ignore the fact that he did some pretty bad things. Good on him for trying to turn shit around, but also like... how hard could it be to not abuse your pregnant girlfriend??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gremlin For This Useful Post:

Owl (06-21-2018)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I don't think he deserved to die exactly, I feel that very few people actually deserve death. (That feeling is usually reserved for pedophiles.)

I'm not exactly mourning him either though. Partly because of what he did, partly because I wasn't a fan in the first place.

Hope his fans find some comfort though. A lot of them are kids who probably don't know how to cope.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm not happy he died nor do I feel sad that he died. It's more of a shock to me than anything. I don't think he deserved to die at such a young age in the way that he did. Such an unfortunate thing to happen.

I was actually excited for him to put out some more music bc that SAD! song is reallllly good.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I don�t think anybody is sayin that robbery or crimes of the sort are okay.. but neither is being shot and killed while sitting in your car. Not sure where the debate is here to be honest. You might not know him, like him, or care about his music or him as a person � but shot dead at 20 is never a good thing.

I know a lot of people who have listened to his music on repeat in tough times. You never really know what people are going through. I read that a lot of big name artists had nothing but love for him and he was on track to do some big things. Sad.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left