Thread: Quit for 4 years, is neo worth getting back into?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Unhappy Quit for 4 years, is neo worth getting back into?

Hi guys! So ever since neo froze my main account years ago I've pretty much quit.
    From time to time I think about coming back but everytime I go to the pound chat it gets worse and worse. I went to take a look at the PC yestarday and every single post is about UC pets and how people sort them out into tiers.

I really missed the times where people actually take care of their pets, give them characters and stories instead of treating them like a diamond that you can flash around because it's valuable. It's said that neo has became like this, the community is trash and the only good neo community is in clraik I'm so glad that you guys are still around you guys are the best <3 .

Anyways back on topic, thinking of getting back to neo but not sure if I should Come chat with me guys !

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm on the Art chat boards a lot; and am really loving the community. (Friday's aren't great, as there's a ton of BC spam)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maelstra For This Useful Post:

Cherish (05-09-2018)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Depends on what you do. If you trade pets, don't bother returning. It's the same 10 people advertising their same groups of pets. The tier guide ruined trading only because people act like it's a damn bible and follow it verbatim. Trading is basically dead. PC is stale, not like it was 4 years ago where you had to actively bump your board to stay on top. Everyone wants overoffers for their pets instead of fair offers. You got the elitist douches that KNOW they're seeking overoffers but demean you for even offering fairly. Then you have the people that are just plain mean. So, if you are doing anything on the PC, I'd say no. Definitely don't come back. I don't follow any other boards so I can't give my two cents on that

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Cherish (05-09-2018),Forever (04-25-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Daily Dare is about to start... so.... yes... of course its a good idea to come back!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    6d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It's so sad that PC has became like that its call neo"pets" but neo really don't seem to care about the pet aspect of it , more like neo"NC" cos they really only care about that

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

back in the days when I actually try so hard for daily dare and now I just SS everything xD