25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m

High school graduation speech

Okay so I will be graduating high school come end of May! As (probable) valedictorian I would like to give a speech at the graduation ceremony. Did anyone here give a speech at their high school graduation? How should I write my speech? What should I write about? I honestly feel clueless.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhaus View Post
    Okay so I will be graduating high school come end of May! As (probable) valedictorian I would like to give a speech at the graduation ceremony. Did anyone here give a speech at their high school graduation? How should I write my speech? What should I write about? I honestly feel clueless.
    Congratulations on your upcoming achievement, both in the certain and the probable instances. Pop culture is full of them, so could be a starting point. A lot of them are full of cliche motivational stuff that is stock-standard in the genre, so you can go that route; I've included some from youtube that I could find that might give you some ideas. I know I pull out some Dr Seuss The Places You'll Go with my graduating classes. Here's a (you need an account to see links)of the book, if you're unfamiliar with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Brickhaus (04-09-2018)