DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Would it be possible to add a way for the program to check if you schedule two things at the same time to prevent crashing? On a related note, if we want to add something to do right after dailies, we right now have to predict when dailies end or just wait until it ends and manually add it. Could we make it so there's a way to tell it to "do this program as soon as previous one ended"?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    I assume the only clickable we can get is the pirate dubloon, since we are allowed to train pets
    This is true, good loop hole ;D

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoot View Post
    Would it be possible to add a way for the program to check if you schedule two things at the same time to prevent crashing? On a related note, if we want to add something to do right after dailies, we right now have to predict when dailies end or just wait until it ends and manually add it. Could we make it so there's a way to tell it to "do this program as soon as previous one ended"?
    I cue everything after dailies manually, I feel like it doesn't take that long for the prog to run through them all. Otherwise just set it for like 20 mins after you start, that should be enough time unless you've got everything ticked (but you probably shouldnt lol).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I've found that even switching between tasks manually can cause problems; I've had times where I've told the bot to stop doing something only for it to keep doing that, and when I task it on something new to do, it'll try to do both at once and then crash. Usually it listens, but by now I'm starting to think it has a mind of its own.
    No problems with queuing and setting start-end times for stuff, though. It's nice to set it on a schedule and then go do something else-- I can hunt giant dragons and lurk the Money Tree at the same time, huzzah!

Also, I found a Nerkmid last night. This contest really makes you appreciate those kinds of REs. :')

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    564d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Dream View Post
    I've found that even switching between tasks manually can cause problems; I've had times where I've told the bot to stop doing something only for it to keep doing that, and when I task it on something new to do, it'll try to do both at once and then crash. Usually it listens, but by now I'm starting to think it has a mind of its own.
    No problems with queuing and setting start-end times for stuff, though. It's nice to set it on a schedule and then go do something else-- I can hunt giant dragons and lurk the Money Tree at the same time, huzzah!

Also, I found a Nerkmid last night. This contest really makes you appreciate those kinds of REs. :')
    Which task keeps going when you hit stop? That shouldn't happen for any of the bots but I might have missed some tasks that get repetitive and aren't cancelled properly with the right checks in place.

Pressing stop should make everything stop running. Start will get everything newly scheduled to run.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Which task keeps going when you hit stop? That shouldn't happen for any of the bots but I might have missed some tasks that get repetitive and aren't cancelled properly with the right checks in place.

Pressing stop should make everything stop running. Start will get everything newly scheduled to run.
    It's happened with the Money Tree Grabber at least once; possibly with the Igloo ABer as well, but I might be mistaking which one of them decided to keep running. It's definitely the more repetitive tasks that do this, I've had absolutely no trouble with "once/x amount of time and it's done" types of tasks (dailies + shop pricing, mostly).
    Either way, I've definitely had times where they decided to both run at the same time even though I'm entirely sure that I canceled the first task to do the second. And that doesn't always cause a crash, but it's the most common reason I get crashes.

It doesn't consistently happen, that's the thing-- usually the program will stop a task as soon as I tell it to stop, and I can cleanly have it start doing something else. But I've had times where the Program Delay area will continue to be active (as if it's traveling between pages/doing tasks) even after I stop a task, even if there's nothing being recorded in the log, or I'll find messages from the last task appearing in the log even after I stopped that task to do something else.

(On the mention of the shop autopricer, it can be a little finicky on that front; on occasion, it'll fail to find any item to price when the "price only unpriced items" box is checked, even if run immediately after I stock my shop with unpriced items. It always works the second time, however, which makes me suspect it could be some kind of cache issue.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Would it be possible to add a feature to the BD autoplayer to have a "use these weapons until battle ends"? This would help people who want to grind through punchbag bob, or the occasions when your BD opponent spends the first two turns shielding, making you unable to kill them and leading to the program crashing. Could it also add a way to use faerie abilities? This would alleviate the problem of opponents shielding if you're able to kill it with lens flare + enough damage to kill in one turn, and lead to less crashes due to unexpected shileding

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    I have no ideia about how I lost 50k at my shell and didn't received a random event. It never hurt that much losing 50k :C

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    I have no ideia about how I lost 50k at my shell and didn't received a random event. It never hurt that much losing 50k :C
    I think for a lot of us the struggle of actually playing neo gets forgotten so easily. This contest it seems has some real feels involved.

Im devious without even trying here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:

Menine (04-09-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I notice I'm not on the contestant list

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 6h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Apparently I got the lottery last week on my account
    Last edited by j03; 04-09-2018 at 09:47 PM.