Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    While I find the idea of the era of traditional handhelds going poof last year I choose to get a new 3DS instead of a switch (my SO gave me the option) because I was a bit apprehensive/doubtful about the switch.

However, after seeing what is being done with other games and hearing feedback from friends/relatives (mostly good things) I'm quite excited. I hope pokemon is taken to a "next" level so to speak and totally stoked to see what games will come.

Also I'd really like to get a Let's go version, I've been trying to get my SO to play pokemon for YEARs (he didn't have access to it in his country growing up) and he thinks pokemon is silly (except PoGo). I'm hoping the integration with Pogo and the multiplayer feature will be enticing enough for him to at least try it...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I just really need another pokemon stadium to go along with this. I still play it on my n64 at least a few times a year

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruzzeh View Post
    I just really need another pokemon stadium to go along with this. I still play it on my n64 at least a few times a year
    This. The moment they announced the switch I had my fingers crossed for a new Pokemon Stadium game, complete with minigames.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i still really like the 3ds and i definitely think that it'll pretty much mean the death of the console once pokemon leaves for the switch, which is a bummer. that being said, i'm really excited to get a switch and there's so many new possibilities for a main series game on switch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cure View Post
    i still really like the 3ds and i definitely think that it'll pretty much mean the death of the console once pokemon leaves for the switch, which is a bummer. that being said, i'm really excited to get a switch and there's so many new possibilities for a main series game on switch.
    Same. I don't think it'll die for a while because it's still the better console for children, and much cheaper, but I am very excited about the capabilities of the Switch and what it means for new pokemon games moving forward. I guess we'll see some of the potential with Let's Go

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    17h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The Pokemon Let's Go games seem lame so far.
    I have played all the main series games but I think I won't get this one