Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley121295 View Post
    it says that i need to authorize it. how do i authorize it??????????????
    At the login?

If so, you need to have the required forum rank (userbar) corresponding to the rank-category for the program you downloaded & installed.

Or you can buy "clraik VIP" to have instant access to all downloads here.

(right now your rank is "newbie"/blue bar to your left)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley121295 View Post
    how do i increase my rank???????????????? im new to this. i apologize if i am aggravating everybody.
    (you need an account to see links)

Not to worry, just know to read the stickied topics and be acquainted with the topics in the "clraik Rules" sub-forum.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So, i'm trying to run Stealth's ABer, wich eank is needed??

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante-sama View Post
    So, i'm trying to run Stealth's ABer, wich eank is needed??
    Official Clraik or you can buy VIP.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    TYVM. I'll do my best to improve my rank, no spaming xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I've been trying my hand at using the Majin SS program just to familiarize myself with things, and despite installing VB6 Runtime I still occasionally get Runtime errors. I have all the library files and the program works great for the most part, but after a while it'll give me that runtime error and then crash out of the program.

I went by (you need an account to see links) thread. I'm using the first "Full Installs" link because when I try running the second one Majin simply won't send anything at all. And I'm always running everything as Admin. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I need to copy the chameleon file to SysWOW64? I've been running Majin as admin so I haven't been getting any prompts about missing it as a component or anything.

Edit: Also, it's specifically a "Runtime error '13' - type mismatch".
    Last edited by Daenery; 04-22-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    I've been trying my hand at using the Majin SS program just to familiarize myself with things, and despite installing VB6 Runtime I still occasionally get Runtime errors. I have all the library files and the program works great for the most part, but after a while it'll give me that runtime error and then crash out of the program.

I went by (you need an account to see links) thread. I'm using the first "Full Installs" link because when I try running the second one Majin simply won't send anything at all. And I'm always running everything as Admin. Is there something I'm missing here? Do I need to copy the chameleon file to SysWOW64? I've been running Majin as admin so I haven't been getting any prompts about missing it as a component or anything.

Edit: Also, it's specifically a "Runtime error '13' - type mismatch".
    It's not the program, it's something within your settings. Double check your score list (make sure all entries are in proper format) as well as your program settings. The error you are getting means that something is not where it should be, like a character (abcd) where it should be a number (1234). Also, remember this program cannot send scores for shockwave or 3D-Life games.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daenery (04-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    It's not the program, it's something within your settings. Double check your score list (make sure all entries are in proper format) as well as your program settings. The error you are getting means that something is not where it should be, like a character (abcd) where it should be a number (1234). Also, remember this program cannot send scores for shockwave or 3D-Life games.
    Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that it was the program's fault that I was getting the errors, sorry if it came off that way. ^^; I was just wondering what I was doing wrong or if I was missing something, heheh. I've been using xb1nh0's list from the score sender lists thread and editing off entries that got reviews or errors as I go. I didn't notice any typos and I'm not sure if he included any shockwave or 3D-Life games. I guess I'll comb through the list more carefully now. Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that it was the program's fault that I was getting the errors, sorry if it came off that way. ^^; I was just wondering what I was doing wrong or if I was missing something, heheh. I've been using xb1nh0's list from the score sender lists thread and editing off entries that got reviews or errors as I go. I didn't notice any typos and I'm not sure if he included any shockwave or 3D-Life games. I guess I'll comb through the list more carefully now. Thanks for your help!
    In my experience it's a list issue. Try doing a three game list, or I think one's included with the program download for the lulz and I bet it'll be fine.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Daenery (04-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    In my experience it's a list issue. Try doing a three game list, or I think one's included with the program download for the lulz and I bet it'll be fine.
    You're likely right, I can get through maybe 60-100 games with this list and it'll randomly happen again. Next time I'll try to pay attention to the one at the top of the program log when I get the runtime error so I know which entry might be causing the problem, heh. Thanks!

Edit:

Hmn. This time I got all the way up to 247+ successful sends (pretty much my whole list give or take a few) before it gave me the error again. And I can't actually see which score it was preparing to send before the error kicks in. Oh well +_+
    Last edited by Daenery; 04-22-2013 at 11:56 PM.