DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    How is petpetsitter going for y'all? It's the 13th and I think no one has sent an avatar score yet. I've been playing with the flash fix and pale moon and lagging my pc and it's been HARD scoring even then. Maybe time for an update?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliamps For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-29-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have never used a score sender and I have been thinking about using it but I'm kinda scared I don't want to get frozen. I am planning on just using it for games that have max scores that do not get reviewed or for games that just need minimum score for the trophy or avatar. I was curious are score senders currently relatively safe? After all, flash doesn't work properly, and the game has changed alot over the years and TNT has loosen their policies. So how is it for score sending?

Also a few more questions:

It says in the OP :
    N/A in the Review column means there is no official review score below the maximum score limit
    Does that mean if I send the max score for a game that has an N/A on the review column, I won't be reviewed on my score? Like for instance Faerie Caverns II has a max score limit, so it should be fine right?

Also if I send scores for multiple games in one day to get multiple trophies is that more suspecious?
    Last edited by Stunna; 12-29-2023 at 09:02 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stunna For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-29-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliamps View Post
    How is petpetsitter going for y'all? It's the 13th and I think no one has sent an avatar score yet. I've been playing with the flash fix and pale moon and lagging my pc and it's been HARD scoring even then. Maybe time for an update?
    let me test with the scoresender some games dont send, this list from the first page is also very very old. nowadays score sending isnt the way to get bang for bucks neopoints.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
    I have never used a score sender and I have been thinking about using it but I'm kinda scared I don't want to get frozen. I am planning on just using it for games that have max scores that do not get reviewed or for games that just need minimum score for the trophy or avatar. I was curious are score senders currently safe? After all flash doesn't work properly now and game has changed alot over the years and TNT has loosen their policies. How is it for score sending?
    The score sender we (by we i mean the site has access to as a whole) have is optimized to not get you frozen. can it still happen? yes but you have to deselect the safeties. the safeties are auto selected from the start.

yes the score sender is safe- again the safety is selected upon start up. ive used this sender for years. and i love it. massively years better than cheesies or slaughters from back in the day.

you will be okay sending. id suggest sending some normal scores to get the feel of it then switch it up to higher trophy scores. people can still access flash games using different browsers so just peep others scores and see how recent theyve been on and you will be okay. i can also make a small how to if you need it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-09-2024),Buizel (12-29-2023),juliamps (12-29-2023),Stunna (12-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    let me test with the scoresender some games dont send, this list from the first page is also very very old. nowadays score sending isnt the way to get bang for bucks neopoints.

The score sender we (by we i mean the site has access to as a whole) have is optimized to not get you frozen. can it still happen? yes but you have to deselect the safeties. the safeties are auto selected from the start.

yes the score sender is safe- again the safety is selected upon start up. ive used this sender for years. and i love it. massively years better than cheesies or slaughters from back in the day.

you will be okay sending. id suggest sending some normal scores to get the feel of it then switch it up to higher trophy scores. people can still access flash games using different browsers so just peep others scores and see how recent theyve been on and you will be okay. i can also make a small how to if you need it.
    Ok that sounds reassuring but what if I send multiple scores for games in one day? Like for instance I send scores for like 15 games to get trophies at the start of the month and then I get the trophies after they hand them out....Would that be suspicious? 15 trophies in one day?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Ok that sounds reassuring but what if I send multiple scores for games in one day? Like for instance I send scores for like 15 games to get trophies at the start of the month and then I get the trophies after they hand them out....Would that be suspicious? 15 trophies in one day?
    i would recommend not doing that. maybe 3 trophies per day? but 15 if you wanna lock eyes with the reaper.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Stunna (12-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    i would recommend not doing that. maybe 3 trophies per day? but 15 if you wanna lock eyes with the reaper.
    Lmfao alright that sounds fair. 3 a day would be fine

Also it says in the 'Notes' Section that 'Score of X will receive a trophy' now does that mean whatever score that is listed on the 'Notes' section will get me a gold trophy or just the least amount of score to get me any trophy whether it be bronze/silver/gold without being reviewed? And that score will usually have to have been sent at the start of the month before people start racking up big numbers right? I really want all golds lmao
    Last edited by Stunna; 12-29-2023 at 09:51 AM.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Lmfao alright that sounds fair. 3 a day would be fine

Also it says in the 'Notes' Section that 'Score of X will receive a trophy' now does that mean whatever score that is listed on the 'Notes' section will get me a gold trophy or just the least amount of score to get me any trophy whether it be bronze/silver/gold without being reviewed? And that score will usually have to have been sent at the start of the month before people start racking up big numbers right? I really want all golds lmao
    right so that should still be up to date other wise jelly neo and some other sites should have some info regarding that. again you could also look at the games high score list and see where the scores are at- and use judgement from there. if you want all good prior to even getting bronze thats how i would do it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Stunna (12-29-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    right so that should still be up to date other wise jelly neo and some other sites should have some info regarding that. again you could also look at the games high score list and see where the scores are at- and use judgement from there. if you want all good prior to even getting bronze thats how i would do it.
    I see, I see alright sounds good. I will test it out. I'm just hella nervous don't wanna get frozen. Had that happen before lost everything.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I see, I see alright sounds good. I will test it out. I'm just hella nervous don't wanna get frozen. Had that happen before lost everything.
    then i suggest doing bronze, silver then gold as to not look like an NPC

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    then i suggest doing bronze, silver then gold as to not look like an NPC
    Thats good advice, what about for games that just have max scores like ugga drop or faerie caves? Can I just go for the gold on those ones? Since they have max scores anyway?