Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the reason for being frozen when you played legit?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    About 10 yrs ago I got frozen for talking about Pokemon -_-

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

did I mention I had an UC Grey Cybun I zapped and kept after the conversion (I doubt it was exactly 10 yrs ago but it happened right after conversion)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoildlittleme For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernumerary View Post
    One of them was when I was 8 and fell for one of those blatant scams where you enter your username + password on a website and the people will "get PBs and NPs" for you. Ah I was so dumb
    Did you get a PB and NP and get frozen? or did they hack you and self freeze you think?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    my friend and I would post edgy nazi jokes on the boards from shells... little did we know about VPNs, and TNT iced all of our accounts :')
    I actually think I got some back from that? but she never did
    What's about a nazi joke is edgy? I kid I kid, haha I know what you meant. So even your main was taken down eh?

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yumemi View Post
    When I was 8 years old I desperately wanted a Royal Paint Brush. Because I was a stupid little kid I only made NP by playing games and doing dailies. I saw a website that said if I enter my UN and PW I would get any Neopets item I wanted. So I entered it and lol I was frozen. Fortunately, that was the only time I got frozen and I have 3 VWN UC Royals and millions of NP as of this date so I fulfilled my childhood dreams.
    I could also remember that I was in a group of 3 Neopet obsessed friends and we made an account together and said that we would each play games on that account to earn lots of money to paint the pets lmao
    Did you scheme work?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wrisun View Post
    Lmao I don't think I've ever been wrongly frozen. I've only ever gotten frozen for cheating.

I think the most pathetic reason, mainly on my part, was when I got frozen for voting on multiple accounts in the BC. I voted on two of my sides and they chain frozen all 5 of my accounts lmao. I was so pissed, because I had just gotten a draik (back when draiks were godly and worth UCs).
    Wow I didn't know they actually banned people for that? haha That BC contest is no joke yo!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    Multiple accounts because my ex and I played from the same computer. We each had 5 accounts.

I turned to the cheating scene right after that, because I was PISSED.
    I got hit with the multiple accounts crap as well!
    Or at least that's what they told me when I asked to be unfrozen
    When I try to log on to those accounts now it gives a different reason for being frozen so!!!
    Still playing legit for now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiona For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    i remember buying a shell, it was called _white_america_ i played and earned atleast 50m legit, 100% legit. Because of the username about 2 months later got iced...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenator For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbet View Post
    The guild I was in (PEAS) on Neopets used to get the game avatars legitimately for each other for neopoints (and talk about it freely on the guild board and via NM with no issues). I used to the Maths Nightmare avatar for people for 1 million nps a pop. Played it legit too. Made heaps. Never stole a thing but sometimes had a sneaky look around. One day trusted someone to get me a game avatar from the guild and they cleared out my account then spammed the boards under my name. This was before PINS. Learnt my lesson haha. Everything else on my account was legit and I lost it all due to what TNT defined as 'irreversible damage and spamming'.
    Those guys ruined it for everyone man :/
    Now we can't do cool trades like that (which really doesn't make sense to me that its considered cheating, isn't more like a service trade?)

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dirty.money View Post
    My friend in high school sent me a VWN UC Faerie Techo from his inactive account, back when caches were a thing.
    It was a 100% legitimate pet from a 100% legitimate inactive friend's account.

The PC fucking destroyed me in a matter of 10 minutes.
    It's sad. It's really sad. The PC upsets me. Why can't we all just live in harmony?

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spoildlittleme View Post
    About 10 yrs ago I got frozen for talking about Pokemon -_-

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

did I mention I had an UC Grey Cybun I zapped and kept after the conversion (I doubt it was exactly 10 yrs ago but it happened right after conversion)
    lmao really? It's like they didn't want us to enjoy multiple games or something.. greedy pigs.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenator View Post
    i remember buying a shell, it was called _white_america_ i played and earned atleast 50m legit, 100% legit. Because of the username about 2 months later got iced...
    Neopets is a safe space brah. you can't express yourself on there! Shame on you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    Those guys ruined it for everyone man :/
    Now we can't do cool trades like that (which really doesn't make sense to me that its considered cheating, isn't more like a service trade?)

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

It's sad. It's really sad. The PC upsets me. Why can't we all just live in harmony?

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

lmao really? It's like they didn't want us to enjoy multiple games or something.. greedy pigs.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Neopets is a safe space brah. you can't express yourself on there! Shame on you
    haha if i was to create it i would be like fine shame on me, but why would neopets allow meiit to be create it in the first place?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenator For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I got frozen for account sharing.

Me and my friend used the same account to make life easier on our self and cheaper.

It's funny because we still do it now and haven't been frozen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 5945 For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I know they are greedy little pigs -_- It was just an absolute nightmare for me *lol*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    When I was a kid (11/12) I got my first Neo account frozen for scamming. This kid scammed me so I thought it was a good idea to pass it along lol.

I posted something on the newbie boards about giving me an expensive item and I'll give you the secret to getting rich...and I'd pass that message along. Really smart.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Warning people about a scam and then being frozen for scamming because TNT apparently can't tell the difference.
    At that time, I only had one account with pets I customised and played legit. So you can bet I was pissed losing my stuff on my one and only account.
    But after that, you bet your ass I made five accounts and played games and shit to earn neopoints on every single side until I built everything back up.
    And I still do. Spin Trudy on every side and rack up NP. TNT can kiss my ass.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragons For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-05-2017),LibraryFaerie (05-15-2017),sorahloveless (05-10-2017)