31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

so my legit main account was leaked

i decided to take a chance and check through the leaks as i haven't been able to log in to my main since i came back to playing neo this year.. i presumed it was due to my own forgetfulness but nope. was right there.

last accessed nearly a year ago and it looks like they haven't touched my pets/UL at least but i'm :x far from pleased. i've got a ticket open with tnt but god knows they ain't willing to give accounts back easily.

have any of ya'll had your accounts leaked in the recent wave? i wasn't around to see it happen so i'm wondering if anyone was actually able to get their shit back :/ if i lose this acc for good i'm gonna be really pissed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Everyone's account was "leaked" that was made before 2011, but this wasn't a recent leak. There was a password reset that TNT did to inactive accounts so that could've been what happened to your main.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    This leak wasn't recent by any means, unless you're referencing a newer one that I'm not aware of. All accounts made before 2011-2012 were leaked, over 65 million to be exact.

The only thing you can do is hope the ticket goes through, besides checking the original email associated with the account.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Urbex For This Useful Post:

Raposa (04-15-2017)

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    really? i thought one happened in 2015-ish? my bad if that's the case then.

& yea thats not possible. this is gonna be a long wait

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Just did some research into this since I had not heard of this leak. It sounds like there was a leak between 2011-2013 that contained a massive list of information on accounts (created before 2011??). That leak was not public until ~2016. Found an old board here of an old user, who is now banned, ended up giving the list out to someone for a script to be made. That person then sold/released the list.

Now take the above info with a grain of salt. If I am wrong or missing anything then someone please correct me since I was not active during this fiasco.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButt View Post
    Just did some research into this since I had not heard of this leak. It sounds like there was a leak between 2011-2013 that contained a massive list of information on accounts (created before 2011??). That leak was not public until ~2016. Found an old board here of an old user, who is now banned, ended up giving the list out to someone for a script to be made. That person then sold/released the list.

Now take the above info with a grain of salt. If I am wrong or missing anything then someone please correct me since I was not active during this fiasco.
    I believe the list has been public since it was leaked. Someone might've tried to sell it last year, but I believe it's been in circulation for longer than that
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButt View Post

Which thread are you reading? that list wouldn't have been allowed to be sold on here.
    i love luna

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    well that explains things. if it had really only gone public in 2016 it would def explain why my acc was logged in just around that time rather than way back when i first left neo (round the same time the leak actually happened). that's wot i get for vanishing for 5 years lmao

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Was wrong about the post here. It was able to the PIN list leak but the list wasn't being sold here. So that is a completely different list so ignore that section of my post. My bad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    14d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    When was it last logged on?

"Stealth" is a pretty good indication of a break in