DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I wish they did purges like they do on Subeta, where the pet name is up for grabs after a year of inactivity and the original pet's name gets a bunch of numbers added to it so no one actually losing their pets.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    I wish they did purges like they do on Subeta, where the pet name is up for grabs after a year of inactivity and the original pet's name gets a bunch of numbers added to it so no one actually losing their pets.
    Annnnnd now I am glad my subeta account is gone. That would piss me off something fierce.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 14h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I forgot about that site lol my pets are still chillin there being cute, starving to death... I agree on the purge thing as well, I don't want any names or anything but the site is a big ass mess of accounts no one will ever touch again and could really use some cleaning.

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    I forgot about that site lol my pets are still chillin there being cute, starving to death... I agree on the purge thing as well, I don't want any names or anything but the site is a big ass mess of accounts no one will ever touch again and could really use some cleaning.
    wait i thought the purges ARE cleaning it up.. and the subeta system would just leave more inactive accounts around, just with slightly worse named pets? other than the off-chance the user might return some day, i don't really see an upside to that on a big site like neo.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I wish they'd update the max amount of nps you can list something for in your shop. The TP is basically that but you have to wait for someone to respond - like if someone DOES actually list what they want, it's almost always pure np anyways.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    I wish they'd update the max amount of nps you can list something for in your shop. The TP is basically that but you have to wait for someone to respond - like if someone DOES actually list what they want, it's almost always pure np anyways.
    They did raise it from 800k; I don't remember the new amount though.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Scratch that, shop. I read TP for some reason.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 14h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynuxys View Post
    wait i thought the purges ARE cleaning it up.. and the subeta system would just leave more inactive accounts around, just with slightly worse named pets? other than the off-chance the user might return some day, i don't really see an upside to that on a big site like neo.
    I don't mean neopets should do it the same way, I mean they should just clean everything up more often or w/e.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynuxys View Post
    ^ this
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    I don't mean neopets should do it the same way, I mean they should just clean everything up more often or w/e.
    I don't know that they *are* still doing purges; wasn't the last one in 2012 or something stupid?