Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    43d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Unregs question

Hello everyone!
    I have created a hotmail that had linked to neopets' account (At least I tried Forgotten Password and username and TNT said the informations will be sent in 15mins)
    However, I still cannot receive any mail to that hotmail account.
    What happened? Or are there any process that I had missed ?

Also, how come I cannot access to neopets now? <<<<<<<<<Solved this problem by using proxy, but are there any chance that my original IP will be recovered by TNT?
    When I log into my account, the page showed
    "Access to (you need an account to see links) was denied
    You don't have authorisation to view this page.
    HTTP ERROR 403 "
    Last edited by Pompom; 04-05-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I know there are emails that are "blacklisted" by tnt where they won't mail you anything, but I believe you get an error message when you try to retrieve your username/pw (or maybe I've just ran into emails that are like that for other reasons). You can try adding their email to your favorites/contact list and try resending. Others have been having problems with hotmail unregs recently. Mainly the account getting frozen very quickly after they gained access, but I'm sure some have ran into yours as well. Best bet is to keep trying, but give it a day or two in between, maybe time will help. I wouldn't bother with a ticket since the account isn't yours. You could also try emailing them from that same email, it might unblock you if you're lucky.

As for not being able to get on neo, that's probably due to your proxy. Many of those cheap free ones posted on those lists websites don't always work the way you want them to. My guess is it's hosted by a company that has games blocked on their computers. Just get another and keep trying. You should invest in a VPN if you're going to be creating unregs often though. Having your own reliable connection to remain anonymous (on neo) is every cheaters best defense. It'll protect the account you're trying to access as well as your main/others.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I remember there being a reason why some e-mails won't get a response from TNT... but I can't recall what it is. Hopefully someone here knows.

But from what I remember through my own experience with that, it's been years and I still haven't received the e-mails from TNT. As far as I'm concerned, you're just SOL and might as well toss the e-mail if the only reason you made it was for the neo account. But maybe you can e-mail TNT about it and sort things out? I just never bothered trying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Error 403 is caused by requesting access (or trying to get into) too many accounts in a specific amount of time. It's happened to me before when going through lists of accounts. After some time it'll let you access the website from your regular IP again.

As for the email, as mentioned above, some are blacklisted. In addition, sometimes it just takes a while. Even if you get access, TNT may freeze the account, as some accounts leaked in the data breach get frozen immediately/quickly after being logged in
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Is there any way to re create an @MSN.com account anymore?? cos I have not found out how, unless I'm just tupid

Lana Del Rey