113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Illusens/Jhudoras Quest Helper

So with CC having passed by, a lot of r99s have come into peoples possessions that they want to sell which has led to a lot of people doing Illusen/Jhudora quests.

As quests go higher and higher, theres a demand for people who can stand in with their galleries/collections of r99 to be able to provide whatever item Illusen/Jhudora asks.

There arent many legit requests made here, but are there people here who have an r99 collection (legit or semi legit) that they would like to help out clraik members do quest with.

Obviously it would need to be done via PM to avoid prying eyes but if there are people willing to assist, could they post here and tell how much of a collection they have, and people could message them if they feel they are trustworthy enough to be helped.

And just like onsite, the option to buy/replace would exist.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    As a collector it's not so much about thinking someone is trustworthy as it is about what accounts on Neopets are associated with my account when TNT looks through their logs.

No offense, love you guys, would love to help, but I spend most of my time covering my own cheating. Now I front one, two, or three different accounts items until they get a wand/staff, but one of those accounts gets frozen during that time for some sort of cheating. How's that going to affect my account when TNT sees me sending them items for the last month? (Along with the daily trading I do with my shells to my own account) Probably not well.

Pass for my own account safety. If you want backup make a board on the Trade Chat asking for it, lots of people there, even me, who are helping anyone and everyone, but I'm not going to carry random accounts I don't know from 28/34 to 50 and lose my own account in the process.
    Last edited by jxt; 03-29-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Fair enough.

(Thanks for replying btw. 112 views and 1 reply. Come on guys )

Personally, whenever I make any sort of transaction regarding Neopets, I always make an audit trail to make it seem legit, so if I were to trade an item with someone, Id still make a board and tell the person to comment over there, therefore establishing proof.

But you have a good point about not wanting to associate with hackers. It depends on the level of hacking, and this is where the reliance of the lendee comes in. If they say they havent hacked on this account at all etc

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shichibukai View Post
    Fair enough.

(Thanks for replying btw. 112 views and 1 reply. Come on guys )

Personally, whenever I make any sort of transaction regarding Neopets, I always make an audit trail to make it seem legit, so if I were to trade an item with someone, Id still make a board and tell the person to comment over there, therefore establishing proof.

But you have a good point about not wanting to associate with hackers. It depends on the level of hacking, and this is where the reliance of the lendee comes in. If they say they havent hacked on this account at all etc
    it's a good idea for sure with all the questing going around anyways. but yeah there are some cons and pros of it like getting iced and everything but i think just making a board on the tc would be enough anyways unless the item is a htf r99 then that'd stink and clraik would be better but the success rate of just making a back up board has been pretty high nonetheless. i still like your idea though of clraik just having their own little backups but it might be a hassle.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by cootiesbag View Post
    it's a good idea for sure with all the questing going around anyways. but yeah there are some cons and pros of it like getting iced and everything but i think just making a board on the tc would be enough anyways unless the item is a htf r99 then that'd stink and clraik would be better but the success rate of just making a back up board has been pretty high nonetheless. i still like your idea though of clraik just having their own little backups but it might be a hassle.
    As someone who recently lost on Quest 47-49, (dont want to reveal the exact number), backup boards I feel are not safe enough for me. Worst part was I got a seller message me 2 minutes after the quest ended

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I imagine there would be lots of middle-manning which would look suspicious to me if I was on TNT. It's almost as if two people would need to do the quest at the same time, trade items with each other, then finish their quests. Even then that's a huge hassle...