As Reddit being the more 'conforming' competitor for a Neopets community, I recently read about the net worth of their accounts, and was actually surprised to see that a lot of the long term players are actually pretty darn broke. Personally I have no idea what the allure of the game is if you cant even make money, but to each their own.

It got me thinking as to how rich (or poor) the people here would be. I guess considering the anonymity of your accounts here, people would be more willing to share the info without fear of being targetted by hackers. (Although honestly, I dont really know how people target specific people, who practice good security measures, but I guess thats a different question altogether).

So yeah, feel free to share the net worth of your accounts (Cash+Stock+Items+Pet) in terms of NP. If you have a count for how much money you have made illegally, as opposed to legal 'clean' money, make a differentiation of that too.

Additionally, one other question I was thinking of was how do people perceive giveaways over here, a while back there was a huge fiasco on the Neopets subreddit where a person who used to do a lot of giveaways ended up freezing everyone who he gave the items to. That being said, this website openly admitting to hacking and cheating, how willing would the community be in a giveaway, and trusting of the user that what he says is true (i.e. items earned legitly, etc)