119/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    18d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Emails conntect to Neopet accounts

So I'm going through an old email account I had looking for other email addresses that were mine. I found one that I know I created years ago (simply because of the name of the account) so I went to sign it. It says the account doesn't exist so I figured it went through the purge. I went to create this exact address again but it's telling me that the address is unavailable?! Any idea why it would say it doesn't exist at the log-in page and unavailable at the create page?! I know there are Neopet usernames attached to this email address

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    So I'm going through an old email account I had looking for other email addresses that were mine. I found one that I know I created years ago (simply because of the name of the account) so I went to sign it. It says the account doesn't exist so I figured it went through the purge. I went to create this exact address again but it's telling me that the address is unavailable?! Any idea why it would say it doesn't exist at the log-in page and unavailable at the create page?! I know there are Neopet usernames attached to this email address
    I'm little confused as to what the problem is here. So you found an old email address that you know is associated with neopets accounts. You tried to sign in to the neopets account associated with the email, but it said "no such account exists," and then you couldn't create an account with the same username?
    If you know there are accounts tied to the email address you can click "Forgot username" on the sign in page and it'll send an email to the email you enter with all the usernames associated with that email.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    18d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    I'm little confused as to what the problem is here. So you found an old email address that you know is associated with neopets accounts. You tried to sign in to the neopets account associated with the email, but it said "no such account exists," and then you couldn't create an account with the same username?
    If you know there are accounts tied to the email address you can click "Forgot username" on the sign in page and it'll send an email to the email you enter with all the usernames associated with that email.
    Sorry! Wrote a midterm today so my brain is scattered.

I found an email address that I know is associated with neopet accounts. I want to sign into this email address so I can do the "forgot username" thing on neopets but it says the email address doesn't exist. I went to create the email address and it says it's unavailable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    Sorry! Wrote a midterm today so my brain is scattered.

I found an email address that I know is associated with neopet accounts. I want to sign into this email address so I can do the "forgot username" thing on neopets but it says the email address doesn't exist. I went to create the email address and it says it's unavailable.
    No worries, I just wanted to understand so I could try to offer advice
    I know some mail providers purge accounts and keep them unavailable for a period of time before allowing them to be used again, so that could be the case here.
    Do you know the username of the neopets account by any chance? Otherwise, to my knowledge, there isn't much else that can be done. You could try submitting a support ticket and trying to recover the account, but you'd need knowledge of the account to be able to do that.
    Best of luck, hopefully someone else has ideas!
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    18d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    No worries, I just wanted to understand so I could try to offer advice
    I know some mail providers purge accounts and keep them unavailable for a period of time before allowing them to be used again, so that could be the case here.
    Do you know the username of the neopets account by any chance? Otherwise, to my knowledge, there isn't much else that can be done. You could try submitting a support ticket and trying to recover the account, but you'd need knowledge of the account to be able to do that.
    Best of luck, hopefully someone else has ideas!
    Ahhh I didn't know that! I assumed purged meant they'd be available again right after. I'll keep trying every once in awhile Thank you!!

I don't remember anything. I lost my notebook from when I was 14-16 that had ALL of my neopet information in it hahaha