Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: What's your favorite boredom killing activity?

  1. #1


    princessconsuela's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    89
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    47/25
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

    What's your favorite boredom killing activity?

    I just finished catching up on my go-to tv show, I'm bored of most music I've been listening to, and can't figure out how to entertain myself. What do y'all do?

    Music or book recs could be fun, too, if you have 'em

  2. #2



    Urbex's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    832
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked
    560/271
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Whenever I have free time I typically try to get ahead in one of my classes (yes, it's as lame as it sounds). If not, I watch popular TV shows on Netflix, probably nothing you haven't heard of already.
    Books could certainly be interesting, I don't have any suggestions at the moment, so I might see what others suggest and check them out too.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

  3. #3


    princessconsuela's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    89
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    47/25
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    Whenever I have free time I typically try to get ahead in one of my classes (yes, it's as lame as it sounds). If not, I watch popular TV shows on Netflix, probably nothing you haven't heard of already.
    Books could certainly be interesting, I don't have any suggestions at the moment, so I might see what others suggest and check them out too.
    Ah the closest I could do to getting ahead on classes is working on grad school apps or doing my taxes, but I don't feel THAT motivated, just bored :p Good on you though!

  4. #4



    Urbex's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    832
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked
    560/271
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by princessconsuela View Post
    Ah the closest I could do to getting ahead on classes is working on grad school apps or doing my taxes, but I don't feel THAT motivated, just bored :p Good on you though!
    Haha yeah I'd probably want to find something more exiciting to do then as well
    If you want to PM me what netflix shows you watch(ed) maybe I could suggest some new ones?
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

  5. #5
    Aura's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,994
    Userbars
    22
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked
    4,754/2,050
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 13m
    I browse a few sites (cK, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook), draw, walk my dog, watch some shows, listen to music, or go out somewhere.. But I'm usually still bored haha
    i love luna

  6. #6
    Rowling's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    108
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    36/25
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Video gaming usually. As someone in healthcare/also a grad school student I'm frequently bored but have something to do.

  7. #7
    Cath's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,451
    Userbars
    32
    Thanks
    3,549
    Thanked
    2,669/1,420
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,187 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Either play videogames, watch anime or watch netflix.

  8. #8
    Stocking Anarchy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,380
    Userbars
    11
    Thanks
    929
    Thanked
    1,624/650
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    144 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by princessconsuela View Post
    I just finished catching up on my go-to tv show, I'm bored of most music I've been listening to, and can't figure out how to entertain myself. What do y'all do?

    Music or book recs could be fun, too, if you have 'em

    Not an answer but I had to share that I read the title as What's your favorite bedroom killing activity? and was all, huh?







  9. #9

    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,274
    Userbars
    21
    Thanks
    2,475
    Thanked
    3,913/1,638
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Probably having sex

    Drawing, watching random videos on the internet, going out to the cinema, and eating are on top of my list as well.

  10. #10


    princessconsuela's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    89
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    47/25
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    10d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Not an answer but I had to share that I read the title as What's your favorite bedroom killing activity? and was all, huh?
    Yeah, when you're not in the mood, how do you kill your partner to get out of having sex?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to princessconsuela For This Useful Post:

    Stocking Anarchy (03-17-2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •