Hello to everyone, I have two questions about Neopets.

1) Usually I don't use cheat on Neopets because I am frightned to be iced. But I see a lot of incredible scorepoints and I guess that it's the moment to start. The point is: TNT see when you used for example Cheat Engine AoB, or simply iced you because it's impossible that in a single day you do for example 6-7 different trophies or very higher scores? Because I would like to win 1 bronze-silver trophie every 1-2 days doing human scores, but if TNT can see when you use Cheat Engine, will be very hard don't be frozen. Seeing Cheat Engine it means that for example in games like Doublon Disaster, TNT see that you have do high score without any enemies, and just collect doublons.

2) Because till this moment I prefered don't used hack, I find a game, Tug 'O' War, in which doing the trophie is pretty simple with a macro that click button "A". Now question is: there are others game like this? Game in which you can simple use a macro or autoclicker? I've find games like Terror Typing, but it's impossible using this type of "hack".

Thank you to everybody for the answers!