12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cheap yet effective BD set?

No price limit really... but I don't want to spend *too* much.

Pet has 2000 HSD.
    Any suggestions guys?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I only play 1p and this is my set

Its nothing fancy but its pretty cheap and you most likely wont even need the amount of defense items I have I just kinda kept them for the hell of it from before I had lens flare and warlocks rage to just allow me to plow through most opponents in 1p without any effort. I would say downsize is still a great defense item to hang onto since it will block half the damage on one turn. I don't use healers since im at the point I would need a good one and they are so expensive and kinda useless for 1p really. There's a nice list of top weapons in jellyneos battlepedia rating them by damage/price/etc. You can always use muffins and other high icon 1 use items cheap during events and w/e for an extra edge. If you are looking to play 2p sorry to waste your time lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

spine (03-10-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    My 1 player set was just Gbomb, fpot, knuckle duster x2, greater healing scroll, and the parasol of unfortunate demise. If you can get a species healer (KLP, etc) do that instead of the ghs. You don't really need a healer, but I like to keep my pet at max HP so when I do my dailies against koi, I just use gbomb + healer + lense to heal up and still win. Most bd opponents I could get in 1 hit with gbomb + knuckle + lense flair. For stronger I would use Fpot + knuckle + lense flair, then next turn gbomb + knuckle + icicle.

The way 1 player is now, I just try to do as much damage as possible in the first turn or two and get the win. With 2k+ hsd, you shouldn't have any problems. Gbomb and Fpot are a bit expensive, but once you get both they won't need to leave your set. The both will hold their value as well if you ever need to sell them. You really don't need a shield either, but the parasol is cheap and effective.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Meepit (03-10-2017),spine (03-10-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    37d 10h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Turned Tooth is pretty good and it's affordable, and you can get it from wishing well too if you're lucky.

I have 2500+ HSD pet, I used 2 Turned Tooth or Turned Tooth + Hanso Charisma Charm/Ylanas Blaster with Lens Flare/Warlocks Rage ability. You can beat most profitable opponent with 1 or 2 turn with this, but for harder one, you might want a healer, Greater Healing Scroll is a good option. For species healer, Gelert or Kacheek is good, they used to be buyable, but I'm not sure now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rue For This Useful Post:

spine (03-10-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks all! This is for 1P so all your suggestions are perfect!

I'll look into this all!