10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Two questions about Neopets

Hello to everyone, I have two questions about Neopets.

1) Usually I don't use cheat on Neopets because I am frightned to be iced. But I see a lot of incredible scorepoints and I guess that it's the moment to start. The point is: TNT see when you used for example Cheat Engine AoB, or simply iced you because it's impossible that in a single day you do for example 6-7 different trophies or very higher scores? Because I would like to win 1 bronze-silver trophie every 1-2 days doing human scores, but if TNT can see when you use Cheat Engine, will be very hard don't be frozen. Seeing Cheat Engine it means that for example in games like Doublon Disaster, TNT see that you have do high score without any enemies, and just collect doublons.

2) Because till this moment I prefered don't used hack, I find a game, Tug 'O' War, in which doing the trophie is pretty simple with a macro that click button "A". Now question is: there are others game like this? Game in which you can simple use a macro or autoclicker? I've find games like Terror Typing, but it's impossible using this type of "hack".

Thank you to everybody for the answers!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miky896 View Post
    Hello to everyone, I have two questions about Neopets.

1) Usually I don't use cheat on Neopets because I am frightned to be iced. But I see a lot of incredible scorepoints and I guess that it's the moment to start. The point is: TNT see when you used for example Cheat Engine AoB, or simply iced you because it's impossible that in a single day you do for example 6-7 different trophies or very higher scores? Because I would like to win 1 bronze-silver trophie every 1-2 days doing human scores, but if TNT can see when you use Cheat Engine, will be very hard don't be frozen. Seeing Cheat Engine it means that for example in games like Doublon Disaster, TNT see that you have do high score without any enemies, and just collect doublons.

2) Because till this moment I prefered don't used hack, I find a game, Tug 'O' War, in which doing the trophie is pretty simple with a macro that click button "A". Now question is: there are others game like this? Game in which you can simple use a macro or autoclicker? I've find games like Terror Typing, but it's impossible using this type of "hack".

Thank you to everybody for the answers!
    Just stay low. Don't send scores that are kind of impossible for certain games. Yeah just get a few trophies would be my advice.
    Try seeking more advices :* Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Miky896 (03-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Garumi, so TNT doesn't see how you get a score? Because I try with a new account to achieve 3-4 gold trophies in a day and they iced me. So now I recover my old account (over 10 yrs), and I would like to obtain avatars and few bronze-silver trophies. It's safe for you? And there is a limit of trophies to achieve in a week? 3-4 trophies in a week it's a good compromise? Thanks

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    It's best to take your time. Be familiar with impossible and review scores, and ensure you don't break those. Joe was awesome enough to put safeguards into Majin SSer for them, but still a good idea to double check yourself. Getting so many trophies so quickly is going to raise suspicion- if you have 'beginner' scores in everything but suddenly trophies in them, it looks sus. People on the boards tend to notice who is on a lot of HSTs at once and check out that sort of stuff. If you're wanting to improve an account for yourself, there's no rush. Work on things bit by bit, and establish legitimacy in other ways so it doesn't look like your account randomly became awesome.

If you're getting 3-4 flash game trophies a week, that's almost 20 in a month. That's very suspicious.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Miky896 (03-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Two trophies at week it's good? And what advice me to use? Cheat Engine with AoB or some programm? Thank

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    We have Majin SS for scoresending, or AOBing is also good. As I said, I'd slow down. Build your account in a reasonable way. SS or AOB some highish (but not trophy getting) scores first, so it looks like you're practicing. Personally I think anything more than a couple of flash games trophies a month looks suspicious.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Be careful with your SS.
    If your account is new, don't do it to get trophies. Older the account, the better to look legit.
    The Highscores are low for the 3 first days of the month so is the best moment to send your scores and get your trophies.You don't want to look TOO suspicious and don't get more than 7-8 trophies each month. By patient is the key to don't get iced. Have fun and good luck

PS: If you never played a game on your account, You should send 1 or 2 crappy scores before the highest one for the trophy. Repeat for each games.
    Last edited by UnknownVirus; 03-11-2017 at 01:17 PM.