Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any recommended bets to follow for the Food Club?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    This thread inspired me to crack the food club and figure out its code.

I think I've designed quite the betting strategies with a formula I came up with and designed when recognizing patterns in outcomes during certain ratio aspects.

My algorithm put Squire Venable and Stuff-A-Roo outranking the "next highest est probability". (Which is why many busted, or barely covered yesterday) Which takes into account food difference, however it does not take into account various variable the allergies and favorites can be and then some.

I'm still in testing but i've been coming out pretty successful given the days.

I created a safe betting strategy and a trophy strategy.

Based on my strategy yesterday the absolute least you would have made is 18:9 as we expected. And as we were betting for. The rest of the best were to cover the possible outcomes. I designed the formula to only include arena's I consider safe to bet on. (Which is factored by its ratio and outcome of my formula)

So yesterday i bet 3x3 and 2x2 with a cover for the arbritrage. with their being 3 safe arenas

Yesterday my safe bets came out to be 52:9

I then play riskier, in this event we had a perfect setup. which I take the top two contendors from each arena with exception of arbitrage arena since we can cover it with our last two bets.

so its like making a 3x3 with no arb, except we have an arb. So we can do a 4x4. and place 8 bets, covering almost all possibilities. With the final two bets to cover an arbitrage upset.

Yesterday my trophy bets paid out 224:9 with 4 trophy areans. and Lagoon being a complete bust. Didn't attempt it, but algorithm came back with lucky as favorite

Stay tuned i plan to release the strategy and bets daily
    I'd be happy to follow if you start posting your bets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

JosephCW (03-12-2017)

while (!success) {doTry(); }
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm on the same boat. If you make a betting page I will follow.
    "u just fucking jacked off and now ur watching death note"
    "Yea, pretty much."

Aura loves me ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    I'd be happy to follow if you start posting your bets.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephCW View Post
    I'm on the same boat. If you make a betting page I will follow.
    You guys wont believe this, but my algorithm called the upset of captain crossblades today. After algorithm they were the heavy favorite in the arena.

Allergies and favorites have different values and not necessarily a food difference, which is what many others have not recognized yet. I've discovered a pattern i believe which is showing successful 9/10. So it's not perfect and not completly cracked but I can confidently pick the top two contenders of each arenas if its ratio is -13% or higher. anything below i consider the arena a complete bust and not worth betting. anything -3% or higher I consider a safe arena to bet on.

Food adjustments strength and weight all play a factor.

Which made me really have to redo my entire betting scheme since the page: (you need an account to see links)

Doesnt take this into account. Therefore calling arena's inaccurately on their play-ability.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

There may be ANOTHER factor too i'm not sure about yet. which may be why the 1/10 times I don't get it right. And that is the order in which the food is served.

If a pirate has an allergy early on, would that not prohibit their performance for the rest of the match and so on so forth. Favorites possibly boosting.

Have not confirmed and is just a theory, if I ever do confirm i'll work it into the current working algorithm

But my theory on weight and str, and food favorite being a added bonus to str and allergy bonus being an even greater difference of str.
    a person who weighs more in theory can eat more if they have a higher strength.

But someone with less weight but a beast strength could overcome that heavier set person. Like we see in real life hotdog eating contests (that dude from japan who always wins, skinny as a rake)
    Last edited by |2eap; 03-12-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You guys wont believe this, but my algorithm called the upset of captain crossblades today. After algorithm they were the heavy favorite in the arena.

Allergies and favorites have different values and not necessarily a food difference, which is what many others have not recognized yet. I've discovered a pattern i believe which is showing successful 9/10. So it's not perfect and not completly cracked but I can confidently pick the top two contenders of each arenas if its ratio is -13% or higher. anything below i consider the arena a complete bust and not worth betting. anything -3% or higher I consider a safe arena to bet on.

Food adjustments strength and weight all play a factor.

Which made me really have to redo my entire betting scheme since the page: (you need an account to see links)

Doesnt take this into account. Therefore calling arena's inaccurately on their play-ability.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

There may be ANOTHER factor too i'm not sure about yet. which may be why the 1/10 times I don't get it right. And that is the order in which the food is served.

If a pirate has an allergy early on, would that not prohibit their performance for the rest of the match and so on so forth. Favorites possibly boosting.

Have not confirmed and is just a theory, if I ever do confirm i'll work it into the current working algorithm

But my theory on weight and str, and food favorite being a added bonus to str and allergy bonus being an even greater difference of str.
    a person who weighs more in theory can eat more if they have a higher strength.

But someone with less weight but a beast strength could overcome that heavier set person. Like we see in real life hotdog eating contests (that dude from japan who always wins, skinny as a rake)

You've seriously put some hard work into figuring out FC. Exciting to see developments be made. .
    "Yea, pretty much."

Aura loves me ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You've seriously put some hard work into figuring out FC. Exciting to see developments be made. .
    I wanted to beat it to make pure shells. There has to be a pattern. Actually just now thinking on it. The order may not be the factor i'm missing but i'm dumb and haven't been using a prime number for the allergies variable only fave.

But I do know that allergies outweighs Favorites.

if a pirate has 2 favorite foods and two allergies. They'll have a food difference of 0 but really its negative because allergies is weighted more.

if two pirates of identical str and weight matchup head to head

one has 2 favorites and 2 allergy.
    the other has neither favorites or allergies

The one with neither will win.

scenario 2

one has 2 favorites and 2 allergies
    one has 1 favorite and 1 allergy

one with 1 favorite will win. every time.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

JosephCW (03-13-2017),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (03-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    29d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Lol that comp eater Matt Stonie defies all odds. I would definitely start following your bets too if/when you share them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I haven't started postign them yet because i'm still testing, for all we know i could just be getting lucky lmao xP
    Today gives a good opportunity to help fine tune the size of favorites versus allergies depending on the outcome of Hidden Cove.

(I'm also watching the food order this round to see if it shows a pattern in which will be the reason why gooblah looses in Hidden Cove if they do.)

My top two's of todays match-ups, doesn't seem like anything exciting is really gonna happen this round as far as upsets. maybe a few small ones but nothing major.

Let's hope I don't eat those words.

Shipwreck:
    Fairfax
    Puffo

Lagoon:
    Ol' Stripey HEAVY favorite
    Fed

Treasure Island:
    Sir Edmund
    Scurvy Dan

Hidden Cove:
    Gooblah HEAVY Favorite
    Admiral Blackbeard as second. However today will help me find tune my variables sicne we have a heavy favorite food adjustment for young Sproggie. I'd prob skip this one.

Harpoon Harry's:
    Franchisco
    Lucky

My Trophy Bets:
    Risky betting on the heavy favorites. Could drop a cove and do a full 3x3 arena spread with one of the favorites as an arbitrage. It looks most safe to use ol' stripey but gooblah is the usual since hes always strong and heavy. This time I think i'm gonna go unique and do a different cover approach.

Shipwreck: Fairfax
    Lagoon: Ol' Stripey
    Treasure Island: Sir Edmund
    Hidden Cove: Gooblah
    Harpoon Harry's: Franchisco

Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan

Harpoon Harry's: Lucky

Shipwreck: Puffo

Hidden Cove: Admiral Blackbeard

Hidden Cove: Young
    Last edited by |2eap; 03-13-2017 at 09:36 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

JosephCW (03-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    -snip-
    I'm excited for this.
    "Yea, pretty much."

Aura loves me ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I'm excited for this.

See formula only has been accurately calling -13% and above steadily. When it's less than that there is a huge wild factor that takes place I can't figure out.

My safe bets would have only included the three arenas bettable.

Sorry it was a bust this time

In other news, order of food seems to not play a part.

UNLESS its more detailed than we though and each food has a different gain/ minus value.

Cracking that code would be a very long long process

EDIT:

I should have all my bets strats too.

Safe still cashed out big time since it was easily bet table in three.

And my usual trophy bets would have skipped treasure island and lagoon since their bust percentage is so high

List posted above was a modified version of my trophy bets going for the hail mary.

I'll only ever go for the hail mary if there are 2 arbbs available narrowing the arena's down to 3 to bet in. With 1/2 spaces to cover an arbb upset. which usually has the counter at 10:1 or greater.

And I used stripey as a constant, i thought he outweighed enough to win the matchup again why i dont normally bet a trophy run -17.1% or less.

Should have just stuck with the usuals gooblah as the constant when he favored to win and then cover gooblah. Never covered stripey.

Oh well, its why i'm still testing
    Last edited by |2eap; 03-13-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Interesting bets and theories |2eap !

I hope you can figure things out and create a better service than daq tools. They are serving me very well, but more is always better!