Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any recommended bets to follow for the Food Club?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    (you need an account to see links)

This is the most profitable way to play foodclub. It gives the bets that currently have the most +EV possible.

Simply put in your max bet, press compute and click the 10 bet buttons that appear. Can't be easier.
    what about the days when you do that and it gives you a 97% bust rate?

Oh and does it matter if you use it right when the new day starts, midway, or right before the gates close? since the odds fluctuate throughout the day.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 02-27-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I second Stocking, I also follow Middyne's bets. Sometimes it may seem there will be more losses than wins but in the end there's always more profit!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    what about the days when you do that and it gives you a 97% bust rate?

Oh and does it matter if you use it right when the new day starts, midway, or right before the gates close? since the odds fluctuate throughout the day.
    I usually only bet when the expected ratio is 13+. I don't really look at the bust numbers as it will even out in the end when you make +EV bets. I think anything over 10 expected ratio means that the bets are good in the long run.

It is usually best to place your bets somewhere in the last hours. The odds to win change for some depending on the bets others are placing during the day I believe. Sometimes it can go from 1:2, 1:2, 1:13, 1:13 to 1:2, 1:5, 1:13, 1:13 for instance, greatly improving the returns.

Also, always do max bets for maximum profit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post

(you need an account to see links)

This last few months (like since november) there have been losing streaks because of double upsets. So don't get too discouraged if there is a 3 day in a row loss I swear it is not the Bettors.
    Thank you so much for this. I just tried what you mentioned, and participated in Food Club for the first time and won quite a bit. I appreciate it a lot :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowling For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (03-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Im using a userscript to do food club bets and the only one that will work is ~boochi_target not sure if it is the format or what. Anyone else have any ideas?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplum View Post
    Im using a userscript to do food club bets and the only one that will work is ~boochi_target not sure if it is the format or what. Anyone else have any ideas?
    If you are using the script that I have on my (you need an account to see links) then the format has to be correct yes. If people copy and paste a screenshot of their bets then the userscript won't read the bets correctly. If the bettor doesn't input the name correctly then the userscript won't read the name correctly either. Like one Bettor writes in Pip instead of Bonnie so the userscript won't work on her bets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Any idea where Middyne has been? I haven't seen their bets much lately, I was really enjoying following those.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Any idea where Middyne has been? I haven't seen their bets much lately, I was really enjoying following those.
    someone has posted in her stead. ThisIsDivi posted their bets for today.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I follow Garet, aka ~Boochi_Target. For a while I was following whoever had highest TER with a bust rate within reason, and Garet still came out ahead after a couple months. It's witchcraft.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    This thread inspired me to crack the food club and figure out its code.

I think I've designed quite the betting strategies with a formula I came up with and designed when recognizing patterns in outcomes during certain ratio aspects.

My algorithm put Squire Venable and Stuff-A-Roo outranking the "next highest est probability". (Which is why many busted, or barely covered yesterday) Which takes into account food difference, however it does not take into account various variable the allergies and favorites can be and then some.

I'm still in testing but i've been coming out pretty successful given the days.

I created a safe betting strategy and a trophy strategy.

Based on my strategy yesterday the absolute least you would have made is 18:9 as we expected. And as we were betting for. The rest of the best were to cover the possible outcomes. I designed the formula to only include arena's I consider safe to bet on. (Which is factored by its ratio and outcome of my formula)

So yesterday i bet 3x3 and 2x2 with a cover for the arbritrage. with their being 3 safe arenas

Yesterday my safe bets came out to be 52:9

I then play riskier, in this event we had a perfect setup. which I take the top two contendors from each arena with exception of arbitrage arena since we can cover it with our last two bets.

so its like making a 3x3 with no arb, except we have an arb. So we can do a 4x4. and place 8 bets, covering almost all possibilities. With the final two bets to cover an arbitrage upset.

Yesterday my trophy bets paid out 224:9 with 4 trophy areans. and Lagoon being a complete bust. Didn't attempt it, but algorithm came back with lucky as favorite

Stay tuned i plan to release the strategy and bets daily

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

anamainiacks (03-13-2017),JosephCW (03-12-2017)