Hey everyone,
I've been on hiatus for a few months due to some personal/school/work related stuff but I should be good now Hopefully some of you recognize my username still!

Anyways, I've got a question for those who can answer

I have tons of accounts, UCs, NPs, items, NC stuff, whatever, you name it and I've got it. I have a spreadsheet compiled storing all the info for these accounts, including birthdays/pins/emails (and email passwords)/passwords/etc. Totaled up, as of prices of last summer (when I was last active), this spreadsheet contains several thousand dollars worth of neo-goods (my guess is $3,000ish). I'm wondering if I'd be able to sell this spreadsheet for a big discount just to get rid of it. I could provide screenshots to Mods (after I clean it up) to verify validity.

Just some further details
- Most of the stuff was collected via unregs, or bought here
- Mostly everything was secured for about half a year before my hiatus (so round about a year now)
- Contains RW UCs, one of a kind items (or super super rare), 100s of millions of NPs, great main accounts, NC riches (I don't check NC), etc
- I could sell everything myself still, but it would take time and I honestly don't want to deal far too much with neo anymore
- I understand this sounds sketchy af but I'll help ease concerns as much as possible lol

If this is not remotely allowed, please feel free to delete the topic and PM me