Ok, so a few years back now, I lost my first account due to a hacking, so I made more. Pretty sure those accounts were lost because of a score sender sending a massive score to a game and us getting caught...and then after some time, I lost a handful of other accounts due to an incredibly foolish reason.

Almost all of these accounts(especially the first hacked ones) were associated with my current IP address and while I don't remember jack about the money/items on the account, I do remember other details...as well as the accounts that were iced over a stupid reason. It was a piece of art depicting a Plushie Bori atop a Grey Xweetok, of all things. No genitals, and above all, the plush had the intelligence off a small child...we requested that we could just remove and never use the art piece again, but no response.

What I'd like to know is since we had accounts frozen due to cheating, and we are currently gathering dailies on all sides as well as already have purchased NP in a large sum(I bought a mil), would there ever be a time in which it would be safe to try to get the accounts back?