3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Returning after a 4 year Hiatus! *have questions!*

Oh geeze, you heard that right. Nya, nyah, nyah. After the tragic loss of some loved accounts that My wife and I worked very, very hard on, we have returned! As a couple of users know, I have already started purchasing NP, and I will soon begin buying NC items to customize with.

There are a few things I would like to know that I will list shortly, but first, let me thank the hacking community for not stealing my pets while I was gone XDD You guys are truly talented, and it still makes me cringe to think that all the hard work I poured into my main account could be wasted to a hacker. Well done! You are terrifying.

Ok, ok, on to my questions.

1. If I were to create accounts with the Tor Browser, would I be anonymous enough to make as many as I wanted? What about a proxy?
    2. I knew Draik value tanked after the into of the Krawk Island dailies(recently purchased an egg for 150k), but does this mean a DN Draik is basically useless when trying to trade up for a UC pet?
    3. Is there a pound filtering bot that doesn't require one to have 50 posts under their belt? I know no one here e,e
    Last edited by Auroraflynn; 02-12-2017 at 08:41 PM.