Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

anyone else get this?

i didnt get a screencap but after posting a message on the neobards someone sent me a neomail saying "call my phone number " and then they typed out a random number. obv i didn't call n i didn't even click on their page.. but like two minutes after i navigated away from the neomail.. i can't even FIND it anymore in my inbox and there's like no evidence i ever had a mail like that in the first place. its been a long hiatus since i last played or interacted with the community so.. what gives? i kinda just assumed cookie grabber or something that got frozen but do neomails disappear when the user gets frozen? kinda weirded out rn lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by maru-chan View Post
    i didnt get a screencap but after posting a message on the neobards someone sent me a neomail saying "call my phone number " and then they typed out a random number. obv i didn't call n i didn't even click on their page.. but like two minutes after i navigated away from the neomail.. i can't even FIND it anymore in my inbox and there's like no evidence i ever had a mail like that in the first place. its been a long hiatus since i last played or interacted with the community so.. what gives? i kinda just assumed cookie grabber or something that got frozen but do neomails disappear when the user gets frozen? kinda weirded out rn lol
    Could have been auto-moderated, or someone else reported the user and tehy got frozen. Mods went in and reversed their neomails.

Would be my guess. I don't think it was a cookie-grabber but more so just spam

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Person was probably spamming that neomail and since it had a phone number (even if it's fake) TNT did something. I know your replies on topics get deleted when you get warned/silenced but I'm not sure about neomails.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    okay, that makes sense. are cookie grabbers even still a thing on neo? i left when they were still being used really regularly, so he gave me a little spook there

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Haven't seen those in a while but it's always good to exercise caution (Block 3rd party stuff, NoScript and all that).

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've had this happen to me (something similar anyway) it makes sense the message gets deleted because if it does lead to something suspicious simply freezing the account and not removing the message won't solve the problem. Like someone else said they probably spammed that message and got lots of reports.