23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth Core Update: Added Igloo Garage Buyer, Bagatelle bot, + more

Hey all. So it was basically a month since the last update. It gets tougher to improve on something when you're constantly ironing out the flaws and also adding more content. Thankfully, I am getting more time in the near future to work on some additions I have only imagined before... so stay tuned!

I added a new Igloo Garage Buyer bot. AFAIK, this is the only up to date working Igloo AB on clraik, so you might want to migrate over to this one instead of using any others. This will definitely help fill up your SDB over time, and maybe even your bank.

Added a Bagatelle auto-playing bot. This one is aimed for the neo-gambling lovers like myself.

A full changelog:

v4.4.4
    -) Added Igloo Garage Buyer bot, load a list of items (one per line), double check settings and start sniping! Max 10. per day
    -) Added Bagatelle bot, will play and display result until maximum tries reached
    -) Optimized Money Tree Collector bot, detects grabs and deposits inventory after grabs
    -) Added Wishing Well as a separate bot
    -) Optimized Lever of Doom AP to stop after maximum tries reached
    -) Once-A-Day Dailies bot will now run stock depositer bot at the end to clean up inventory
    -) Added spin count in log for Brucey B and Black Pawkeet Slot auto-players
    -) Symol Hole bot optimized, bug fixes
    -) SSW feature identifies if you're on a faerie quest now
    -) Fixed SDB Checker for questing/kadding/etc. where it did not withdraw correct item if it had 1 word name (ie. Orange, Apple, etc.)
    -) Clicking "Scheduler" will now default the time displayed to current, will auto-select first username in list for ease
    -) Minor fixes and optimizationsRemember, if you have any suggestions or comments, please post them on the (you need an account to see links).

Enjoy!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Aura (02-11-2017),bluevitriol (02-11-2017),Cybun (02-11-2017),gooddoggo (02-11-2017),Isao (02-11-2017),Menine (02-11-2017),Neal Caffrey (01-17-2018),Nyu (02-11-2017),ohfyk1 (02-11-2017),Rue (02-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    29d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Hey

-) Once-A-Day Dailies bot will now run stock depositer bot at the end to clean up inventory

Does this mean it will put everything from inventory into SDB or shop? I had to remove some things from the dailies list previously cause Idk where my items go sometimes lol

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by ohfyk1 View Post
    Hey

Does this mean it will put everything from inventory into SDB or shop? I had to remove some things from the dailies list previously cause Idk where my items go sometimes lol
    Yes. Basically whenever an item is moved by Stealth Core, it's to the SDB. If a RE gets it, you should see it in the notifications.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

ohfyk1 (02-11-2017)