Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Lightning, gave me...abs?

Hi! Nice to meet you all! My name is...not Bri. -sheepish snicker, head bobble-

But I go by my real name on neopets and try to cultivate an image of being very real and wholly on the up and up over there, and aside from bending the rules a little bit - winks- That's totally the case! So if you pay attention, it shouldn't be very hard to figure out who I am on there, and what I wish I could ask you call me on here as a result, but aren't for safety reasons.

I'm not one of those people who goes "Ohh, it's the internet! I can be whoever I want to be. These people will have Nooo idea~! -cackles-" I'm a girl scout (except I'm actually Chaotic Neutral xDD). I believe in transparency and honesty and I try to be as much myself as possible where ever I go. To the point that it really bothers me when I Can't be me.

If that seems like an odd choice for someone who would end up on here doing things that would make it impossible to be 100% me on neo, that's because I'm also famously impatient, and there's nothing I hate more than the notion of limits and boundaries. Being told I can have only This many pets, These many accounts, you can't use the shop wizard during a quest, don't say these words on the boards, no sexual content, no LGBT+ content, no explicit violence, etc etc etc! Those kind of things, really vex me. I was bound to find a place like this sooner or later, if for nothing else than the deep seated need to just...Breathe. You know?

Okay, so you might be thinking, "That's fine, Bri who isn't really Bri, but you haven't Actually told us Anything about yourself!"

Well, person whose protest I just made up in my head, that's Entirely true! Sooo, I guess I should get to fixing that, hahah!

Lets see, about me... Well! For starters, I am a Huge, huge geek!

I am utterly obsessed with my television - especially when there are superheroes on it. I was raised on DC, but I Love Both DC and Marvel, so Please don't ask me to choose!

My favorite heroes are: DC - Barry Allen (especially Grant Gustin's version), pre-52 Billy Batson, Kara-Zor-El, Dick Grayson, Superman, Babs Gordon, Wally West, Post getting the hell away from a certain somebody now and forever Harleen Quinnzel, Dinah Laurel Lance (not on the show unfortunately) Koriand'r, (Teen Titans version of) Kommand'r

Marvel: Quicksilver (I adore both DoFP Quicksilver and AoU Quicksilver but if you ask me to choose I'm going with Aaron Taylor Johnson's all the way! "You didn't see that coming?" -snickers-, Matt Murdock (Aaaaah, I Love the Netflix shoow So. Much.) Captain America, Black Widow (Naaaaaat. Slaaaay.) Bruce Banner (favorite movie version is Mark Ruffalo, despite being a life long Ed Norton fan who was raised on Fight Club. I like what I like and I like my nerdier nerds very Very much!), (movie) Peter Quill, Peter Parker

I'm in a Million fandoms, but chances are I'm a season behind at least because I am always doing way too many things at once to stay caught up!

My Favorite TV Women: Kara Zor-el, Emma Swan, Red "Ruby" Lucas, Alex Danvers, Lena Luthor, Cat Grant, (I really like Supergirl, okaaay?) Regina Mills, Sookie Stackhouse (I have a thing for bubbly and ballsy), Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennet, Elena Gilbert, Claudia Donovan (very, very much a television version of myself in a Lot of ways, except, you know, I'm half asian!), Chloe Sullivan, Rose Tyler, I could talk about the women I Love, am, and am in Love with on my tv screen for literal hours, don't test me, ahah!

My Favorite TV Men: Barry Fucking Allen, Mon el of Daxam, Kai Parker (I did say Men, not heroes, mind you! -cackles-) Clark Kent (Hoechlin's Kent is Soooo Goood!) Charming, Matt Murdock, Sam Winchester (I'm only on season 2 so please, please, SPN fandom, say nothing! But, just so you know, Dean's totally male me, like to an uncomfortable degree! -snork-), Stiles Stilinski, John Young, Will Scarlet (Both from Once and BBC's Robin Hood!), the 10th Doctor, you get the picture!

I'm a hella LGBT+ (if you wanna get specific I'm a Biromantic Demisexual, which to break it down very simply means I am into more than just the opposite gender, and I'm not Sexually Attracted to you, unless I have feelings too! My heart rules my (substantial) libido through and through!

In fact, I am so utterly demisexual, that I never look anyone below the shoulders unless I am already interested in them, out of respect. Even the people on my damn tv! Because I am a huge fucking dork!

I'm 26 years old (18 at heart, always, bahaha!), a huge, huge, sex positive feminist! Very liberal, very talkative, very spazzy. And despite my love of describing myself as a huge this or that, I'm under 4ft10. -beams-

Television, acting, and written roleplay, are the first and deepest Loves of my Life (aside of course from my very serious very monogamous significant other!), the second Love of my Life is psychology, and the third is humanity as whole. I Love people! Genuinely, I am head over heels in Love with the human experience to the extent that I have half convinced myself I'm an alien tourist fangirling all over the place at everything you squishy, wonderful beings do!

I am wheelchair mobile and physically disabled due to a seizure I had when I was a baby, the only things affected of which were my legs fully cooperating whenever my brain tells them to do things. I'm an articulate and very enthusiastic speaker. I'm multiracial, very very unhappy with the results of the US election because I personally feel seriously endangered for a lot of the reasons listed, and very very emotionally expressive.

And I am weirdly serious about how much I want to get all my neostuff together, running smoothly and to the point where I can have profiles with custom art of my pets and can roleplay on the boards.

Side note: Does anyone roleplay here?

I can defintely be a bit (or a lot) of a flirt when I feel like it, it happens to be my first language. However I am happily commited and will very quickly gush your ear off about my boyfriend if you ever give me cause! Bahaha.

I'm an ambivert, and as listed below with some other things, I have trouble socially in ways that have nothing at all to do with my physical hurdles or my very social personality. So! If you feel me pulling away and I haven't said anything to make it clear we have trouble (don't worry I'm very upfront about this!) Please, please don't take it personally! I just need a week or two to recover from all this socializing, because as much as I love other humans - I get burnt out much easier than I would like. I need time to recharge. I'm sorry in advance if this is inconvenient, but I won't apologize for my own limits and desire for self care, to you or anyone else.

That being said -- I like humans, let's be friends!

TW: Mental illness

Just so you guys know, I do have triggers, because I have clinical depression, PTSD, panic and (social and generalized) anxiety thanks to a very very bad last couple of years from which I am still heavily reeling and while I think and hope most things that might affect me would be clearly marked, I am going to list a few things here that are more obscure:
    The word bitch. Please, please don't ever call me that or say that to me, even as a joke.
    American Horror Story (this one's deeply personal)
    Jessica Jones (not her specifically, but the show's principle villain)
    The Joker (all versions, it's personal, that being said I Love Harley, and I Love Mark Hamill!)

If anything else comes up, positive or negative, rest assured I will let you know!

Yours,
    Not Bri!
    Last edited by BrielleCutt; 01-27-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Welcome to clraik not Bri! lol
    That's one peculiar introduction, I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Welcome to cK! I hope you like it here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Welcome to cK! I feel like I really know you know already, haha. Any questions, feel free to ask me.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Thanks Bexxie and Rrachel, I appreciate it!

ETA: Oh hey Aura! -waves- didn't meant to skip over you there!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Welp, that's the longest intro I've ever read on cK...

Anyways, welcome to the forum . Anything you need just let me know!

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Ahhh, that Cap Meme! <3 Thank Yoouu~!

Thanks! -giggles-

I appreciate it!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the forum @(you need an account to see links) One of the longest introductions ever on here!! Glad you joined us and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask us.

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch here that do roleplay.

Sounds like you came to the right community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Oh My!
    Great introduction! Welcome to cK.
    Do you happen to have a blog? you seem like it would be a fun one to follow XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK!

But where is the lightning?