Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Let's talk Proxies please

Hey, so i'm planning to run a bot farm of some sort and would like advice on which proxies are best used on Neopets. I am willing and able to pay for proxies and don't want free proxies or public proxies.

My goal is to build multiple accounts up from the ground up, score sending for the first month or so to gain NP and trophies, etc. then slowly get into autobuying on each account. I need specific proxies for each account and wanted to open a discussion on which proxies to use please.

Hope to hear some helpful replies in this thread thanks for all the help

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    If you are willing to pay for proxies and don't want public ones, most proxies sites offer premium proxies packages for a price. I think they are monthly or so. Personally I've never bought them, I just go with public ones, but a quick google search should show you many sites to choose from and from where you can compare prices and offers

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by moosecaboose View Post
    Hey, so i'm planning to run a bot farm of some sort and would like advice on which proxies are best used on Neopets. I am willing and able to pay for proxies and don't want free proxies or public proxies.

My goal is to build multiple accounts up from the ground up, score sending for the first month or so to gain NP and trophies, etc. then slowly get into autobuying on each account. I need specific proxies for each account and wanted to open a discussion on which proxies to use please.

Multiple accounts popping up and getting trophies = ban.

Start slow, do dailies, few accounts auto buying, few scoresending low scores, no HST no trophies.

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by moosecaboose View Post

Check the post above mine. You don't want to score send on new accounts, especially young ones. Start by doing dailies every day and slowly auto-buying until you can hit bigger profits. This is if you have no aged accounts.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Multiple accounts popping up and getting trophies = ban.

Start slow, do dailies, few accounts auto buying, few scoresending low scores, no HST no trophies.

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

The trophies I meant were more like Cheat, Cellblock, Pyramids those types of games. Definitely don't plan on getting Gold Trophies in flash games. That would be pretty dumb, I agree.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

This board was made more for recommendation of sites to use for proxies or if somebody has personal experience.