403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by menine View Post
    As @(you need an account to see links) said, government sent army troops to our state, and things are starting to be better.
    I work as a trainee at a public agency related to justice, and it suspended the activities because no one is safe going out its homes, so I didn't worked today, and I won't work tomorrow.
    Medical Legal Department is crowded, so the bodies are at the streets. More than 50 people died this weekend.
    I live next a big commercial centre and they robbed and destroyed almost all the shops.
    Things wasn't already going ok because of the economic crisis, then it happened and made everything worse.
    Thanks God I'm safe, locked at home with my family, nothing happened to us (despite the fact we hear some criminals shooting and laughing about it at the streets) and it seems that with the army here things are going to be better. Hopefully, it seems that all the chaos will end, but I'm sad with what the criminals made to our state.
    You and me, we should go out one of these days btw :v
    Never thought I'd find someone from Esp�rito Santo here on cK huehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    That's a lot of people, good they decided to send the army, still, what a huge mess that could have been avoided.
    I'm so impressed this is not being covered a lot though, here in Chile the subject is not being addressed and it's news time already, plus we are so close and all... I'm also checking social media and I do have friends from Brazil, not from that area though, and they don't seem to say much either. They do talk a lot about the superbowl of course, like if that is important...

I hope things get better guys
    Yeah, they sent it a lil bit too late but at least they sent it and things are staaarting to go back to normal. Services still won't work tomorrow and most shops shouldn't open either.
    People are still scared and stuff. Ikr? National media be like "BBB (a reality show)", "Trump", "Superbowl" and nothing about us -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
    I hope you stay safe! It's so unfortunate that there are malicious people out there who would take an opportunity like this to endanger others Praying for you and all the others in Esp�rito Santo
    Thanks <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

Menine (02-07-2017)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm so thankful you guys are okay. I didn't get ot hear anything about it, because, like you guys said, national media in Brazil is not even covering it. And living in the US is not going to help me either. Oh, man, what is that country heading towards.?

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban View Post
    You and me, we should go out one of these days btw :v
    Never thought I'd find someone from Esp�rito Santo here on cK huehuehue
    Sure! hahaha, neither do I. What a coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I'm so thankful you guys are okay. I didn't get ot hear anything about it, because, like you guys said, national media in Brazil is not even covering it. And living in the US is not going to help me either. Oh, man, what is that country heading towards.?
    Thanks God it seems that things are turning better, but about the media... I don't know why but national media usually covers only what happens at Rio or S�o Paulo, and exclude the other states. And it seems that police on Rio plans to go on strike too :/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (05-10-2017)