Hi I'm an older player of neopets..abandoned for a while through high school but I've started playing again. I was a legit player up until this point so sorry if my question seems kinda noobish. I bought several items for me and my bfs neopets accounts, some morphing potions and PBs. Each came on a shell and I have one that's 15 1/2years old and I like the age of the account. I abandoned the other shells with the items and used a VPN, but this shell I did not but I ALSO did not send the PB to my main, just painted a pet that existed on the account already and left it there. The original owner whoever it was had their location set from Cali, I live in BC which is coastal and just basically along the same general area of cali. Should I be careful about making this newly obtained old account into my main because of the IP address switch? Or since I'm so close should I not worry too much? So far neither me nor my bf's accounts have been bothered and we use the same internet connection but don't send items or NP to eachother. I've also heard that these days TNT doesn't care so much either.. Sorry if I'm seeming a little paranoid I just want to make sure I don't do anything silly and get attention drawn to myself.