75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

Looking to negotiate a deal

I finally figured out an exploit i've been attempting to do. However it is time consuming.
    It's a monopolized business here on ck, that I don't think anyone is actively selling or giving away at the moment.

I wish to negotiate a deal where said person does exploit repeatedly, i mean a lot. Changing files data, running bot, then recording info.

In return, we split the recorded data 50/50. A lot of the data we receive back will be unusable, but a lot will be.
    I need half to not sell but giveaway to my own client base.

We will negotiate a written contract that legally binds us to our business responsibilities to each other. This is only to ensure that you get what you deserve as well as I. It also ensures the exploit will be kept secret. This will not bind you to work for a designated period of time. But I will include a minimum in return before you could just walk away. (it's valuable knowledge). Breaking this contract on my part or yours could result in termination of business or worse our ck account(s).

Thought i'd look here for anyone bored with lots of spare time on their hands. Otherwise i'll start looking to write a bot to do the whole process. Don't wish to scare anyone with a written agreement. But it's only to ensure safe play and business accountability.

If a more experienced coder reads this, i'm looking to build a bot that can maneuver a windows screen, click based off windows location, capture screenshots, execute bluestacks and bluestacks components. PM me for Skype and we can collaborate on the project or pay for bot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Daviid (02-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    I finally figured out an exploit i've been attempting to do. However it is time consuming.
    It's a monopolized business here on ck, that I don't think anyone is actively selling or giving away at the moment.

I wish to negotiate a deal where said person does exploit repeatedly, i mean a lot. Changing files data, running bot, then recording info.

In return, we split the recorded data 50/50. A lot of the data we receive back will be unusable, but a lot will be.
    I need half to not sell but giveaway to my own client base.

We will negotiate a written contract that legally binds us to our business responsibilities to each other. This is only to ensure that you get what you deserve as well as I. It also ensures the exploit will be kept secret. This will not bind you to work for a designated period of time. But I will include a minimum in return before you could just walk away. (it's valuable knowledge). Breaking this contract on my part or yours could result in termination of business or worse our ck account(s).

Thought i'd look here for anyone bored with lots of spare time on their hands. Otherwise i'll start looking to write a bot to do the whole process. Don't wish to scare anyone with a written agreement. But it's only to ensure safe play and business accountability.

If a more experienced coder reads this, i'm looking to build a bot that can maneuver a windows screen, click based off windows location, capture screenshots, execute bluestacks and bluestacks components. PM me for Skype and we can collaborate on the project or pay for bot.

send me a pm if you want
    currently not working so got nothing to do in my spare time.