i literally just want to rant rn about how useless neopets ticket system is

back in like 2011-2012 i woke up to my main account frozen, the freeze reason was literally "unknown"

now im no stranger to cheating on neo, but cross my fucking heart, never ONCE did i cheat on that account or any sides or any other accounts while that account was active because i just didnt care enough about anything except my pets

i obviously was like omg somebody has gotten into my account - looked up all my pets, they were all frozen with it
so im relieved that TNT froze my account before any of my shit got taken, i write them a ticket saying thank you, can i have my account back, ill change me email etc
no reply
2 months later i send an email with the same info
no reply
ive sent DOZENS of tickets and prob like 50+ emails which go unreplied. every single one.

this saga continues for another THREE YEARS
then, i do get a reply, from tony p, who tells me "sorry its just been frozen for too long now, nothing we can do. have a good one"
then i told him/sent screenshots of all my tickets and he hits me back with "actually this account was frozen for cheating so we wont give it back anyway" in some pathetic attempt to cover the incompetence of their fucking "support" system

now my rage has been reignited because i just got onto my old side and theres 3 fucking OPEN tickets from early 2014 still sitting there

fucking idiots dude