Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's the best Neopet you've gotten surfing the pound?

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    That is so cool, what is the non-tl;dr version?
    So, I was pound surfing and found a 4L pet perfect to be my next lab rat. I was documenting the zaps and after a couple of weeks I got a message asking if I was interested in trading because the name was similar to her dog's. I was actually resistant at first because as much as I love dogs, I kind of hoped I could get a cool trade out of it. We got to talking and eventually realized we lived in the same area. We got coffee one day, a couple weeks like she came to my place and we just drank a lot, and then we just really clicked and started hanging out all the time. We lived together for a few months in 2015/6, but health problems forced me to move out of state.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
    So, I was pound surfing and found a 4L pet perfect to be my next lab rat. I was documenting the zaps and after a couple of weeks I got a message asking if I was interested in trading because the name was similar to her dog's. I was actually resistant at first because as much as I love dogs, I kind of hoped I could get a cool trade out of it. We got to talking and eventually realized we lived in the same area. We got coffee one day, a couple weeks like she came to my place and we just drank a lot, and then we just really clicked and started hanging out all the time. We lived together for a few months in 2015/6, but health problems forced me to move out of state.
    so.. did you smash? :o
    Ana's slave <3