Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) This is exactly what I fear! I had heard nothing bad happened to your accounts as long as you didn't tell anyone on the boards or by neomail that you were cheating, but that suddenly frozen shell made me suspicious.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    23d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Was the username you created somewhat inappropriate? (make sure it's not a name_surname, or has words like tit, or ass, or anything in it)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenlupe View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) This is exactly what I fear! I had heard nothing bad happened to your accounts as long as you didn't tell anyone on the boards or by neomail that you were cheating, but that suddenly frozen shell made me suspicious.
    Well, if you go and tell someone on neopets that you are cheating neopets, yes you will get frozen. The pay people to monitor the site and look out for cheaters. So someone (probably more than one) sits there 8+ hours a day looking for suspicious activity between accounts. The trick is you have to make it look like your accounts are not owned by the same person at all. Different IP addresses (VPN/Proxy), Type/spell differently, use different boards, different bdays/pw/pin, etc. All of your accounts should look like my main account is to your main account - nothing in common.

When you actually go to transfer items/pets/nc, I always have one account make a board like "Seeking X nc Item", "VWN pet UFT", etc. Then mail that account and have an actual small conversation, send your items or whatever, then be on your way. All the while clear your cookies in between logging in and out of your accounts and keep your IPs separate.

The firefox addon FoxyProxy is good for this. Find a secure and quick proxy to use with foxyproxy and login to one account on firefox. Then use another broswer (chrome, IE) with your other account. The IP on firefox will be your proxy and the IP on chrome would be your actual IP (or use a vpn to mask your real IP). So to communicate between accounts you can just click the different browsers and it's not showing you logging in and out constantly. You'll also be able to have a conversation in real time so it will be quick and should go under the radar.

Sorry if that was long/confusing. You're welcome to message me if you need help with anything. I've did this stuff for years safely and have made plenty of money doing so.
    Last edited by Infiniti; 01-23-2017 at 05:22 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (01-25-2017)

Pronouns
    Ze/Hir
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) M, yes. This shell in particular was a name and surname (my italian english teacher). The others were slight variations of things I invented she could like.

@(you need an account to see links) As I said up here -^ , I make a personality for my shells, that often follows the same order of ideas. Still, I wouldn't dare going to the boards with them, because I know they do look like shells, with no avatar and adopted pets with names like 7j8r3yrwi7x (maybe I should stop doing this. I don't want to take more space in neopet servers by creating new pets, but I still have the paranoia that 7j8r3yrwi7x's original owner or a potential adopter may look at my profile :/ )

TNT members over 8 hours checking, does that still exist? One of the main things that made me start to cheat is that I heard Jumpstart doesn't care about the site anymore, they'd only freeze people who did openly. That's the reason I even did without VPN.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    Even if you use vpns and keep your accounts separate, they will catch on to you if you send NC from multiple new accounts to your main often. I'd attempt more of a pyramid-type scheme. Send the NC from all the accounts you create to two or three "side accounts" and just let them add up for a month or two. Then use those "sides" to transfer a bulk amount to your main. Maybe throw in some neomails or something between the accounts as well so it looks gifted.

Maybe I'm just overly cautious, but after losing 100's of millions multiple times, I go out of my way to make sure that won't happen again. The main thing is keeping your main safe.
    Exactly don't transfer NC items instantly as it will raise suspicion to TNT and he can track you down even if you use VPN. So try to transfer them patiently like once in a week or something like that.
    Personally, I would never risk my main in doing this.
    Last edited by bluevitriol; 01-24-2017 at 02:13 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluevitriol For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    23d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) That is the problem, when you create usernames with name_username or similar, it will automatically get frozen due to privacy reasons, so there is nothing to worry about.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Musical For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    Ze/Hir
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)vitrol Oh Well, Trudy takes some time to give the GBCs anyways. But I will be more discreet from now on!
    @(you need an account to see links) This may have happened. That's a relief for me, but I'll make sure to be more cautious anyways