Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Brand new Old timer! :)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    Brand new Old timer! :)

    Hi everyone! I'm Rachelle! I used to be on here about oooohh... Two years ago! Unfortunately I can't access my email to recover anything :/ but that's okay! My old Name was Ray-Chill if anyone knows it! (Not sure how many older people are here) I'll still try to access it (if i can ever remember my password and then I'll have them delete this one!)

    Needless to say, I'm Rachelle! 23.. or 24, I can never remember anymore. I love animals and dancing and I'm the worlds top expert in procrastination and being awkward. I'm studying to be a Vet and will constantly want to talk about my dog.. Other than that.. I'm an open book about anything you want to know!

  2. #2
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,999
    Userbars
    22
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 2,039 Posts
    Downloads
    64
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Time Online
    291 d 16 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 33 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Hey, Rachelle! Glad to have you back! I've seen you around on old posts. I'm Jess.
    We can probably recover your old account if you'd like that. I think you were official clraik, so you would probably like that back?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,275
    Userbars
    21
    Thanks
    2,475
    Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,629 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Time Online
    158 d 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 13 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi! Welcome back to clraik!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Hey, Rachelle! Glad to have you back! I've seen you around on old posts. I'm Jess.
    We can probably recover your old account if you'd like that. I think you were official clraik, so you would probably like that back?


    Defiantly would! Though I can't access the email anymore for it.. (stupid Yahoo and their turn around emails) I did message the "Clraik contact us" thingy about it, so I'll wait for a reply longer. I'm super glad to be back though! Even if my neo account were all frozen. (Pretty much why I rage quit)

    How is the Clraik life!?

  5. #5
    Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,999
    Userbars
    22
    Thanks
    4,548
    Thanked 4,743 Times in 2,039 Posts
    Downloads
    64
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    934 Post(s)
    Time Online
    291 d 16 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 33 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychilleh View Post
    Defiantly would! Though I can't access the email anymore for it.. (stupid Yahoo and their turn around emails) I did message the "Clraik contact us" thingy about it, so I'll wait for a reply longer. I'm super glad to be back though! Even if my neo account were all frozen. (Pretty much why I rage quit)

    How is the Clraik life!?
    Joe will be able to help you out with recovering your account when he gets the chance.
    The clraik life is good fun, as always, haha! Are you gonna be rebuilding a new account or have you got an account already?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    551
    Userbars
    17
    Thanks
    1,325
    Thanked 884 Times in 250 Posts
    Downloads
    20
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 d 16 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m
    Rep Power
    0
    welcome back rachelle! nice to see you around again!

  7. #7
    Sweetart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,465
    Userbars
    13
    Thanks
    619
    Thanked 2,177 Times in 932 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Time Online
    54 d 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    13
    RAYRAY!!!



    How are you???

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Joe will be able to help you out with recovering your account when he gets the chance.
    The clraik life is good fun, as always, haha! Are you gonna be rebuilding a new account or have you got an account already?
    I have started an account! Only it's suuupperr new... So that's boring. But I have a couple friends IRL who might give me theirs! I forgot what it was like to be poor on neo.. everything seems so inflated!!
    Joe's still here! xD IDK why I thought he'd be gone for some reason..

    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    welcome back rachelle! nice to see you around again!
    Nice to see you too!! Pretty sure I'm horrible at names, but you seem familiar!

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    RAYRAY!!!



    How are you???
    IS THAT YOU!!! I MIGHT FAINT! I can't believe you're still here!!! <3 <3

  9. #9
    Sweetart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,465
    Userbars
    13
    Thanks
    619
    Thanked 2,177 Times in 932 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Time Online
    54 d 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychilleh View Post

    IS THAT YOU!!! I MIGHT FAINT! I can't believe you're still here!!! <3 <3
    I just came back a month or so ago. Hanging around the fringes playing this horrible pet game and hating tnt. Join me!!!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    I just came back a month or so ago. Hanging around the fringes playing this horrible pet game and hating tnt. Join me!!!

    I'm already with ya honey! It's funny how everything seems exactly the same on there from when I left!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •