Hey all,

My name is Trevor/Trev/FatGuy, you name it. Most people call me Trev tho. I came here because I am a dirty no life player who wants to cheat as much as I can get away with on Neopets. My job is so boring, we're allowed to surf the net at work, and nobody monitors the incoming and outgoing traffic... a perfect recipe for slacking. I'm a terrible person, but I've somehow managed to acquire friends in my life journey. I found this website from a simple Google search, and after seeing how this community operates, I can understand that this is a pretty vibrant/fun community to hook up with. Feel free to look at my post history.. you'll see I'm a pretty boring/terrible/dumb human being.

I'd like to make friends here. Smart friends, dumb friends, sexy friends, friend friends, non-beneficial friends, beneficial friends, neofriends, fwends, frans.. etc.

I'm a YouTuber with zero subscribers. Look me up! You don't need to subscribe though, the views are all organic.

Nice to meet you.

Ps. It's my life long dream to smoke up with Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, and MaxMoeFoe. (Let the judging begin. LOL)