Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get away with bought UCs on your main?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    I think you should get the pet first before posting, to make it seem like you're a returning player and the pet has been with you for many years, and you must make it seem like it, give the pet a cheap petlookup, a little story, and after letting the PC recognize your UC, you can trade it.
    Cybun is right! You want it to look like you came back and had these pets for some time.

On my main I have both pc safe pets and illegit pets that I bought, however I introduced them slowly over the last 4 years or so. I would introduce a pet, and then wait 6 months or so, and then introduce another pet. I always had a story for my pet on how I got it.

I have another account with high end UCs all VWNed, 2 of them were illegit/bought and recently I've been adding pc safe pets to my account. So I currently have 2 pc safe UCs on it, which helps make the account seem more legit.

So I guess I would recommend buying an UC you wanted (one that is not pc safe). BUy 1 or 2, or even buy a RW. And then wait a few months, post on a few boards (not on the pc), and just kind of make yourself known again. And then you can do a fake trade for a pc safe pet, maybe even trade your bought RW and then just sell that RW again!

Well, at least that worked for me! I feel like if you just recently came back and you have all pc safe pets now, it might be a bit weird, but you can def try it. But from my experience, I have always started with bought pets and then slowly made myself known, and then bought PC SAFE pets Hope this helps!
    Buying UCs be like...

❤ Claire Bear ッ

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post
    Cybun is right! You want it to look like you came back and had these pets for some time.

On my main I have both pc safe pets and illegit pets that I bought, however I introduced them slowly over the last 4 years or so. I would introduce a pet, and then wait 6 months or so, and then introduce another pet. I always had a story for my pet on how I got it.

I have another account with high end UCs all VWNed, 2 of them were illegit/bought and recently I've been adding pc safe pets to my account. So I currently have 2 pc safe UCs on it, which helps make the account seem more legit.

So I guess I would recommend buying an UC you wanted (one that is not pc safe). BUy 1 or 2, or even buy a RW. And then wait a few months, post on a few boards (not on the pc), and just kind of make yourself known again. And then you can do a fake trade for a pc safe pet, maybe even trade your bought RW and then just sell that RW again!

Well, at least that worked for me! I feel like if you just recently came back and you have all pc safe pets now, it might be a bit weird, but you can def try it. But from my experience, I have always started with bought pets and then slowly made myself known, and then bought PC SAFE pets Hope this helps!
    Worth mentioning that RWs can be a bit tricker, as it's easier for PCers to stalk them, if they suddenly leave their account it can get suspicious, of course unless you have access to it.~

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    16d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Worth mentioning that RWs can be a bit tricker, as it's easier for PCers to stalk them, if they suddenly leave their account it can get suspicious, of course unless you have access to it.~
    True, true, I should have stated that if you do do that you want to use something that is a little bit obscure. I had a cute rw that was plural that I know nobody really looked at because I never got messages. I didn't buy it, it was a friends and they gave it to me, but I used it to make my account look a little more put together, and then I "fake" traded it for tier 4/5ish neopet
    Buying UCs be like...

❤ Claire Bear ッ

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    PC-safe merely means that the PC accepted the pet as "legit." Doesn't mean they'll think you are legit though lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireBear View Post

6 months! You're so patient , although I'm sure it's safer like this haha.

So it's better not to buy one (at least from an inactive account) unless I already have some experience with this, right? Do you think it's easier if I already own a RW? I mean...I don't know if it's worth a UC though, whichs why idk if it would be convincing haha

Also! I found this, do you know if it's still accurate? (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Whenever I had myself an inactive account with a UC on it, I would just build that account up to be my main

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    A lot of good suggestions have already been posted. I would say buy the pets and wait at least a few weeks, if not more before posting anywhere at all. TnT can be the enemy as well, not just the PC. I started posting more in the AC before I ventured into the PC. Did a few free lends and joined a guild. When I finally ventured into the PC no one suspected me of anything and I've seen people I've talked to on the AC also posting on the PC as well. My best advice is get the pets on your account then just give it a little time before you start being active. Captchas really help with all the shitty kids that just like to call others out for their "illegit" UCs.

An idea I just thought of, maybe keep one pet that isn't UC, or isn't a really high tier UC that has a matching avatar. Use the matching av + pet combo to help shield your precious UC pets while not looking like you're trying to shield your precious UC pets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    A lot of good suggestions have already been posted. I would say buy the pets and wait at least a few weeks, if not more before posting anywhere at all. TnT can be the enemy as well, not just the PC. I started posting more in the AC before I ventured into the PC. Did a few free lends and joined a guild. When I finally ventured into the PC no one suspected me of anything and I've seen people I've talked to on the AC also posting on the PC as well. My best advice is get the pets on your account then just give it a little time before you start being active. Captchas really help with all the shitty kids that just like to call others out for their "illegit" UCs.

An idea I just thought of, maybe keep one pet that isn't UC, or isn't a really high tier UC that has a matching avatar. Use the matching av + pet combo to help shield your precious UC pets while not looking like you're trying to shield your precious UC pets.
    What do you mean, tnt can be the enemy as well??
    I like the matching avy + pet combo, though! Really tempted to give it a try in the future. Do the shitty kids still use cache to find out if a pet used to be in an inactive account, by the way?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    TNT as an enemy should means that they stepped in to ICED you or they reversed your UC trade, i think .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Infiniti (01-13-2017),♥ lagrima ♥ (01-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    A buddy of mine gave me a BN uc pet for Xmas and I still am debating on whether or not to try and get into the entire pc trading thing. I really want two upper tier pets and one is over a hundred dollars if I wanted to buy, but still I also don't want to bother with potential drama.