260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    46d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

Exclamation Need some :S

So about two months ago my main I got through here got frozen and finally yesterday TNT got back to me! After 6 weeks of having my ticket open! I need some help in regards to writing a ticket. I have everything about the account as far as I am aware but really not that great at putting things together. I will +rep and have some UCs I can spare to the person who can help me out, that is if you are interested in couple of these UCs.

Due to the nature of this particular account I do not want to reveal too much about it on the boards but if anyone is inclined on helping I would greatly appreciate it!

PM Me if you can help!
    Last edited by Spoildlittleme; 01-07-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I would suggest you pester TNT through Facebook because that's the only place they seem to be Active. Goodluck

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I can help you get your account back.

The things you need to mention to TNT to make sure you were the real owner is listed below:

Any closet items you remember
    SDB items ( possibly which are in bulk or which you were hoarding ) or the amount of items which you had in SDB
    Any inventory items which you possibly remember
    Amount of np in bank
    Amount of np on hand
    Sometimes telling the birthday of the account also helps
    Tell them any previous passwords you had
    Tell them any NF you remember on that account
    Tell them about any NC purchase you had done previously this method works the best
    Tell them about when did you started your premium and when you ended (only if you did so)
    Tell them about the stocks did you owned in stock market

I hope you get your account back AND if you have even remember 4 or 5 of the above things you can easily recover your account.
    Good Luck