Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Someone trying to get into my accounts? :P

I'm not mad, just very disapointed

Okay, I kid, I kid. But today I got an email I thought I'd surely never see for my main accounts.
    Someone had tried asking for a password reset for my accounts. I've seen it happen once before, on an account I bought with a UC on it.
    Of course I laugh because whoever it is somehow thought asking for a reset would send it to them maybe? no clue but it's stupid nevertheless.

Changed my info and was done with it. No idea how they found my accounts, I am not active on the boards, I just sit with my pretty collection of UCs
    but now I worry because I have to leave in a month for work and will not have access to the internet for at the least 2 months, at the most 5.
    if someone is trying to get into my accounts, clearly someone is watching me.
    My accounts, well, I got a large UC collection. they'd be a big target for hacker.
    I'm worried now that they'll see my lack of activity, with crying pets and decide to help themselves.
    is there any way I can make my accounts almost impossible to get into, other then the known: change PW, make it hard to guess, change pin, use the b-day log in prompt... etc?