Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Realy Jhudora ?! rly ?

  1. #1

    importado23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    258
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 105 Times in 55 Posts
    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Realy Jhudora ?! rly ?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,390
    Userbars
    14
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,157 Posts
    Downloads
    84
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Time Online
    134 d 9 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 10 m
    Rep Power
    0
    She starts asking for r99's at quest 25 or 28.
    I forget which one.

    Shouldn't be too surprising, really.

  3. #3

    importado23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    258
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 105 Times in 55 Posts
    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    She starts asking for r99's at quest 25 or 28.
    I forget which one.

    Shouldn't be too surprising, really.
    When neopets had 20,000 people playing at the same time it was easier to get these items fast on tp ... now it's pretty complicated D: D: D: D:

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,390
    Userbars
    14
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,157 Posts
    Downloads
    84
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Time Online
    134 d 9 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 10 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by importado23 View Post
    When neopets had 20,000 people playing at the same time it was easier to get these items fast on tp ... now it's pretty complicated D: D: D: D:
    Make a board on the TC asking for people with r99's to help.

    A lot of the time people will back you up if you replace the item. Sometimes they'll just sell it to you upfront.

    I've completed IQuest 50 and JQuest 50 twice now. Just gotta ask for help if you don't have an r99 gallery is all.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

    bluevitriol (12-31-2016),importado23 (12-30-2016)

  6. #5


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    321
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 134 Times in 97 Posts
    Downloads
    50
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 15 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    Make a board on the TC asking for people with r99's to help.

    A lot of the time people will back you up if you replace the item. Sometimes they'll just sell it to you upfront.

    I've completed IQuest 50 and JQuest 50 twice now. Just gotta ask for help if you don't have an r99 gallery is all.
    Just wondering how much nps you had before completing to level 50?

  7. #6

    importado23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    258
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 105 Times in 55 Posts
    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Never again offending her, MY FAVORITE Faerie!


  8. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,390
    Userbars
    14
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,157 Posts
    Downloads
    84
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Time Online
    134 d 9 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 10 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevitriol View Post
    Just wondering how much nps you had before completing to level 50?
    Safe amount to go with is 50m if you plan on paying for the expensive items at the higher levels.

    God forbid you get asked for a TTear or BGC at 49/50.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

    bluevitriol (12-31-2016)

  10. #8


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    321
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 134 Times in 97 Posts
    Downloads
    50
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 15 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    Safe amount to go with is 50m if you plan on paying for the expensive items at the higher levels.

    God forbid you get asked for a TTear or BGC at 49/50.
    hehe yeah To complete till level 50 is my goal Will do it someday

  11. #9

    importado23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    258
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 105 Times in 55 Posts
    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevitriol View Post
    hehe yeah To complete till level 50 is my goal Will do it someday
    Some 50 days *

    HAHAHHAHAHA

  12. #10
    Accelerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,893
    Userbars
    26
    Thanks
    1,986
    Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,585 Posts
    Downloads
    178
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Time Online
    335 d 1 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 40 m
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by importado23 View Post
    Pretty sure jhudora and illusen quests are once every 12 hours

    Sent from my quantum supercomputer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •