Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

Cookie Help

Background:

So Im doing some neopets programs again (will upload them soon), they're pretty good IMO.
    Im testing new stuff and I've been using HtmlUnit and Selenium, but im having problems with the cookies.

Im able to get and save the cookies and Im even able to read them and login in sucessfully with it but for some reason the cookies seems to be expired fast 4-5 page refreshes and I cant login again with them even when the neoremeber cookie has an expiration date of a year or so.

Im thinking rn that the problem is that Selenium nor HtmlUnit retrieve all the cookies, Im printing them on the console to see what's going on and got the following cookies:

Im aware that are a few others that are involved but im not getting all of them, but I can login in with these cookies a few times but not for the expiration time of the neoremember cookie. any toughs? do I need all of them to make it work properly? Thanks in advance.
    @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links).
    Last edited by npm; 12-22-2016 at 12:04 PM.